Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wearing colours during the close season?

Comments

• So if you can't wear a replica top over the age of 16, what am I meant to wear to football training on Tuesday nights?
    I generally wear Nike cotton dri-fit t-shirts to football training/gym etc. Find them better than football tops, easier to wipe the sweat off your brow with as well.

Half the price if not more too.

• I really can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. PL54 has a wife, unbelieveable stuff
  • edited July 2012
    I really can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. PL54 has a wife, unbelieveable stuff
    and girlfriends?
    not at the same time i presume?
  • @colthe3rd feel free to explain what you have written.

Inbox me if that is easier for you.

• Oh lighten up ffs
  • Miserable
  • What Afka said.

Although if you do find what I wrote offensive I will remove it on the condition that anything you write in future that I find offensive you will also remove, deal?
  • What Afka said.

Although if you do find what I wrote offensive I will remove it on the condition that anything you write in future that I find offensive you will also remove, deal?
    That's going be alot of posts then
  • AFKA - I can't close my own account so please "ban" me asap. This has been on your agenda for a while so shouldn't cause you too much angst.

A few sensible people here but too many arseholes and they seem to be growing in number and voice.

• Sponsored links:

• sense of humour bypass alert
  • Could you make a list of which is which please because I would like to know if I need to be outraged or not.
  • AFKA - I can't close my own account so please "ban" me asap. This has been on your agenda for a while so shouldn't cause you too much angst.

A few sensible people here but too many arseholes and they seem to be growing in number and voice.

as far as i'm aware i have not been offended by anything you have wrote.
    My comment was a joke, just using the way you phrased I/wife/girlfriends. Hope no offence has been taken by that cos it was far from my intention. (i knew i should of put a smiley thing.)
    I think colthe3rd was the same.
  • Whats wrong with a grown man wearing full kit? :)
    I tried (but failed) to find the picture of Bob Crow in his full Millwall kit to support the ironic nature of that question.

Then there was Amdy Faye....
  • Who was the lad who used to wear full Charlton kit to every game......I think he lived on the Ferrier Estate.

I might be mistaken but after years of going every week he suddenly became an Arsenal fan?!
  • Who was the lad who used to wear full Charlton kit to every game......I think he lived on the Ferrier Estate.

I might be mistaken but after years of going every week he suddenly became an Arsenal fan?!
    Carl Jenkinson? ;-)

• What Afka said.

I didn't ask you to remove anything, I asked you to explain your comment. No need now.

• Understandable wearing a replica shirt if you're either playing, U16 or a disadvantaged African/Northerner.

Otherwise, it's embarasing imo.
  • edited July 2012
    .... disadvantaged Northerner.

There's a tautology if I've ever read one.
  • Lol true!
  • Sponsored links:

• .... disadvantaged Northerner.

There's a tautology if I've ever read one.
    Lol true!
    Oi, steady on you two!

(er, what does 'tautology' mean? ;) )
  • It's a form of groin strain brought about by wearing your Kalvin's too tight...
  • Have to say that I have been verbally abused in the street and even harassed on one occasion by the police because of the "crime" of wearing my replica shirt.
    Of course at the time they tried to claim it was just because I wasn't wearing anything else...
  • always find people that wear replica shirts around town smell of BO
  • Since I started wearing my Charlton shirt for 5-a-side a few weeks ago I have basically been unstoppable, though I say it myself.
    I always feel I play better when I've got the shirt on as well. I think it's about not wanting to let the side down.
  • Thanks for the post must dig one out and wear it to work in morning.
    And with pride
  • always find people that wear replica shirts around town smell of BO
    Cheers Gary! :-0
  • ha sorry mate. i do live in bexleyheath tho, so the majority of people walking about smell of BO.
  • Bexleyheath is Arsenal manor isn't it?