Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options

Will keep watching the Bodyguard although underwhelmed with it. I don't think it is anywhere near as good as Line of Duty. What bodyguard would leave his principle in the car whilst he went off lone up to the roof after the gunman? Lots of other mistakes and things that are not realsistic. But still watchable

The search for that gunmans identity is even more laughable.

Bloke served in the forces for years. Held seminars on PTSD and had a f***** great big scar on his face. But the authorities just can't seem to figure out who he was!!
  • Options

Will keep watching the Bodyguard although underwhelmed with it. I don't think it is anywhere near as good as Line of Duty. What bodyguard would leave his principle in the car whilst he went off lone up to the roof after the gunman? Lots of other mistakes and things that are not realsistic. But still watchable

Bloke served in the forces for years. Held seminars on PTSD and had a f***** great big scar on his face. But the authorities just can't seem to figure out who he was!!
    Exactly!
  • Options
    Surely there will be a link to the PPO too. The cctv showed they were talking too
  • Options

Exactly what I thought. No way would a body guard leave the person they were protecting.
  • Options

Agreed.
  • Options
    Halfway through Jack Ryan on Amazon. So far so good.
  • Options
    Not really a series but Reported Missing was astonishing tonight (bbc1 - 9pm). Man reports his 5 year old son "missing" as he has not seen him for over 2 years as his ex-girlfriend wouldn't give him access & ignored all court orders to do so. No spoilers....just watch it. To say that there are some horrible & weird people out there is an understatement.
  • Options
    Speaking of horrible and weird people, anyone watch Married To A Paedophile last night? Fucking hell.
    I can’t even begin to explain some of the familys decisions
  • Options

Not really a series but Reported Missing was astonishing tonight (bbc1 - 9pm). Man reports his 5 year old son "missing" as he has not seen him for over 2 years as his ex-girlfriend wouldn't give him access & ignored all court orders to do so. No spoilers....just watch it. To say that there are some horrible & weird people out there is an understatement.

I watched that - unbelievable what some people will do
  • Options
    Deep State is worth a watch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After making myself feel incredibly stupid after another week's university challenge where I only got 3 questions right and one was a random guess last night, I thought I'd cheer myself up by watching Mother's Day on BBC2.
  • Options
    Yep Mother's Day was tough watching but great acting from the female leads (with solid back up from the husbands). And a good Dublin accent from Line of Duty's very own Ds Kate Fleming.
  • Options

Not 100% current but I hugely recommend Santa Clarita Diet to those who like a chuckle.

Watched quite a bit of that, didn't really laugh much though and got boring. The dad is a shit actor.
  • Options

Just finished it. Incredible yet depressing and sad too.
  • Options
    We are British Jews. Broadcast on the eve of a Labour decision on IHRA. Incidious manipulation by a state broadcaster. Why not an investigation into the murder of 100s of Palestinians by Israeli security forces this year. Labour anti-Semetism, not commented on before Corbyn came to power. Now social media trawled for vaguely Jewish comments. JLC and BoD are right wing apologists for land grabs and comment unchallenged on our media.
  • Options
    Finally caught up with Thirteen on iPlayer. Pretty good and can see why Jodie Cromer is the "next big thing".
  • Options
    Ozark s2 is pretty good!
  • Options
    The Plague ... BBC4 Saturdays .. Spanish 'historical' drama set in 16c Saville .. The Inquisition, famine, pestilence, murder, greed, sex, money, power .. all the ingredients for a complicated enjoyable typically Spanish complicated yet enjoyable drama
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Just watched reported missing. As a relatively new father I found it very difficult to watch, but really interesting. There are some sick people out there
  • Options

last series was good too, good to watch but not necessarily good outcomes. I remember one where a guy left a party to drive home and never arrived. Traced his route no sign of him. A few months later he was found, still in his car, in a wood in the middle of a roundabout about ten feet in the air embedded in a tree. Thankfully for him they determined he had died instantly otherwise he would have suffered a slow and agonising one.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Speaking of horrible and weird people, anyone watch Married To A Paedophile last night? Fucking hell.
    I can’t even begin to explain some of the familys decisions

Yeah your right some familys decisions cant be explained
  • Options

The Plague ... BBC4 Saturdays .. Spanish 'historical' drama set in 16c Saville .. The Inquisition, famine, pestilence, murder, greed, sex, money, power .. all the ingredients for a complicated enjoyable typically Spanish complicated yet enjoyable drama

Watched the first one last night and thought it was really well made. Looks like it’s gonna be quite complicated as you say.
  • Options
    Post on bbc1..........intriging but not great acting or storylines. seen better
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    That latest episode of Better Call Saul was excellent. 10 episodes a year isn't enough!

Oh, and Bojack Horseman is back on Friday.
  • Options
    Whoever recommended Sharp Objects is a legend.

Watched it over the past week and wow, fantastic.

Reminded me of True Detective (the excellent first series, not the disappointing 2nd).
  • Options

Reminded me of True Detective (the excellent first series, not the disappointing 2nd).

I saw on Chinese websites that people here are saying it is the best new series this year along with Castle Rock and Yellowstone.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    RedPanda said:

That latest episode of Better Call Saul was excellent. 10 episodes a year isn't enough!

Is that s3 of BCS?
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Is that s3 of BCS?
    Series 4
  • Options

Where are you watching it? did you have to download it etc. I see they aren't due to put on netflix or sky anytime soon, so might have to find it elsewhere. Love a bit of Amy Adams
  • Options
    Loving season 2 of Ozark.