Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wind up or cause for concern?

Comments

• Judging by all the funny comments in this thread I think we have answered our own question.....................concerned........nah!

• After 24 hours of puns, we've really braised the bar in terms of humour on this site
  • edited June 2012
    Yeah, our backers are in it for the long horn.
    We are united on this (not man ure)
    Wind-up spanners never taurus apart before. (get in!)
  • After 24 hours of puns, we've really braised the bar in terms of humour on this site
    Yes, I have to agree. The entrails of this thread have been enough to turn a cow mad.
  • The emotional ride has been a little jerky to say the least
  • Its all tongue in cheek
  • And not a single input from Suzisausage!
  • And not a single input from Suzisausage!
    She's in a bit of a stew at the moment
  • Perhaps we need a brand new thread?
    What and hide this one?
  • Sponsored links:

• We vealy should stop now.
    Bullshit!
    Did I just pass you in Eltham? - you were going hell for leather.

Nah, I was just mincing.
    I was in my car cas its too far to walk.
    A sizzling idea.
    A sizzling idea.
    well a rib-tickler, anyway

• Beefore you say this is bullshit you should check udder sites.

millsmall could be milking it but they be having a calf.

I wouldn't steak my life on it but I think they be loin.
  • These comments are going from Brat to Wurst.
  • I think this is a serious issue and we should all be calf serious about this, millsmall must be chomping at the bit there is allot a steak here, but even though the milk must taste bitter now and its an udder disgrace what's happening but I feel we are moo-ving on now and the grass can only get greener.
  • I know a lot of people are angry that some on this site have allowed themselves to be wound up by those naughty spanners (credit to them, though...they managed to think this one up without even needing one of their mums to help them out!). However, I say:

'to err is human....to forgive, bovine'

Soz.
  • I could listen to all these puns until the cows come home
  • I couldnt. They are rubbish and i dont even know why i keep opening this thread.

no fecking pun in this one.
  • I couldnt. They are rubbish and i dont even know why i keep opening this thread.

moody.

• Sponsored links:

Its better to find one single fault in yourself than a thousand faults in other people.
    Cownfucious.

moody.

Excellent!

moody.

Excellent!
    Moovelous
  • edited June 2012
    I couldnt. They are rubbish and i dont even know why i keep opening this thread.

Oh dear! The cold shoulder.......with mashed potato, pickles and lashings of gravy. bootiful! :-)

Bit puneccessary ;-)
  • I'm not sure if this thread makes me feel glad to be alive or not.
  • Maybe, Just maybe, the Spanners know a little more than we do?
  • Science suggests that's impossible!
  • Some milwall fans have been incredibly smug on Facebook the past couple of days, seem to think our backers have pulled the plug, Wise is going to be stepping in and we need to sell our ground pronto. As no-one has mentioned it on here, I believe its utter bull, someone has seen the Lansdowne Mews and Peter Varney developments and have, in typical Millwall intelligence, put 2 and 2 together to make 47. Has anyone else heard of these rumours or have any kind of information? Like I said, probably a poor WUM attempt but you never know.....
    Seems that some Millwall did know before us, that something was up.
  • no perhaps they just said it first mate