Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wind up or cause for concern?

Comments

• There was a vacancy but they were unable to fillet
  • On the official site right now: First signing of the summer is Patrick Berger
  • Nice one Dan, once the first one is in the others will follow
  • Bit parky here, i'm fresian.
  • Can't really see there being anything in this but I do get twitchy when people like Plaaayer post that there are rumours coming out of the club close on the heels of PV departing.
  • Tsk tsk tsk can't believe how much this thread has Quorn off track! (one for the veggies amongst us)
  • Potentially this is the stupidest discussion I have seen on CL, even more bonkers than the radishes
  • Come on lads no need to cry over spilt milk
  • Yoghurt tired of this after a while. Going outside to get a tan.
  • Potentially this is the stupidest discussion I have seen on CL, even more bonkers than the radishes
    But you can't deny that it's amoosing.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's to much munching in the mole. (wait...what?)
    no need to get the rump.
  • Churn it in for gods sake
  • Thats crossing the loin. You're all brisket cases.
  • I just heard a rumour that Radishstin Quichishev is coming back as a coach
  • Ha ha ha. All the udder fans forums will be thinking we are all afflicted with the old mad cow's disease if they read this! How did it get to this from nuts??
  • Sure someone's not giving us a bum steer?
  • What's that I can smell?
  • What's that I can smell?
    Steak??
  • Heard their renaming the South as " The Jimmy Trotter Stand"
  • Sponsored links:

• Ha ha ha. All the udder fans forums will be thinking we are all afflicted with the old mad cow's disease if they read this! How did it get to this from nuts??
    What's their beef with us?
  • I think this thread needs to moo-ve on now.
  • Blimey is this still going. Perhaps Admin ought to steer it in the right direction, it's almost dead on it's trotters.
    (I'll claim 2 for that)
  • Yughurt the feeling that after the stampede this thread has run its course. It's time to stop mincing words and grab the bull by the horns. There were some cheesy comments, some offal and some utter tripe and some pure bull. However, it burgers belief that this thread is still going, come on it's time to moooove on. Butter be careful or admin will close it down as there are more important things at steak here. At least the sun is shining so no need to hide indoors, I'm going to sit in the garden and get a tan.
    14 !!
  • I just think its become a MOOt point
  • Someone mentioned were signing Patrick berger.

Personally I'd rather we went for don cowie
  • Bo(wan) Vine could be an option or anyone called Pat
  • Watch your tongue!
  • would prefer Paul Heffernan or El Hadj Hoof
  • Ok , i've been away from here for a few days , and whats happened ...

We haven't bought anyone

We haven't sold anyone

We're selling the valley & moving in with Millwall

The first 2 i'm not surprised with , the 3rd is a complete fabrication.