Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunday 7.45pm - Ireland v Croatia - Preview/Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Been really disappointed with Croatia so far and very much regret backing them pre match now. Thought it was going to be a walkover to be honest.
    Might not be a walkover, but I still fully expect them to win and get another goal any minute now.
    Lottery Numbers?
    4, 9, 18, 25, 30, 32

Chuffed because Jelavic is in my fantasy football team too
  • Options
    sorry to be a party pooper...but for me now there needs to be no-more goals.....Thanks
  • Options
    Cawley tweeted it. Loads of clubs have been linked with him though
    Be very happy if we signed Andrews based on this.
    I've not been following this story - when/where was he linked?

About a week ago, I think one of the nationals said we were interested, who knows if there's anything in it.
    thanks - he's playing well, probably put a few extra quid on his worth

He's a free agent. :-)

• Options
    sorry to be a party pooper...but for me now there needs to be no-more goals.....Thanks
    Said 2-1 Croatia in the preview but I'm afraid if Ireland don't pull themselves together it's going to be 4 or 5
  • Options
    Duff and McGeady have not had much of an impact from open play, would like to see James McLean get a run out.
  • Options
    this

• Options
    this

great
  • Options
    irelands defence is a shambles
  • Options
    They look dreadful at the back.
  • Options
    Brilliant commentary 'what a good header that is' just as the replay showed Given nodding it home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Ireland are getting torn a new one now. Irelands defence all over the place. struggling to get hold of the ball and when they do they give it away cheaply.
  • Options
    I hate to think what Spain could do to this Ireland side.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Jelaaaaaavic, Jelaaaaaavic!
  • Options
    That was a penalty!
  • Options
    That was a penalty. Ireland should feel hard done by there
  • Options
    Clear pen.
  • Options
    Poor decision not to give the pen, would have made it very interesting assuming they'd scored.
  • Options
    What does the bloke behind the goal line do? How does he not give that as a pen?
  • Options
    What does the bloke behind the goal line do? How does he not give that as a pen?
    Don't think he's allowed much of a say, I thought he was only (hopefully) temporary goal-line technology. Definite penalty though. Croatia looking fully in control now.
  • Options
    Is Trapatonni Joe from the Royle Family ? Keep expecting him to burst into song...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hehe, that made me laugh.

2 close chances by Ireland there... still think they can get at least 1 back...
  • Options
    I cant see us getting Andrews. he's been their best player by far.
  • Options
    Andrews and Duff have been Ireland's 2 best players IMO
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    That st ledger has a touch of Michael McIntyre about him
  • Options
    getting a bit heated now...!
  • Options
    Should have scored that!
  • Options
    good chance for andrews should have got it on target
  • Options
    Andrews looks good enough for us easily
  • Options
    Haven't seen much luck of the Irish, still 6pts from the next games should do it.
  • Options
    Andrews looked good, can't see him coming to us.