Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Jordan to release autobiograhy

Comments

• I reckon it would be quite an interesting read. He's still a c*** though !!!
  • edited May 2012
  • will be if he is honest.................
  • Can't believe the cover is not orange.
  • puzzled by the title, i thought it might be "tango and his cash"
  • It's just a rip off from the "Where's Wally" books.
  • edited May 2012
  • Sponsored by Tango
  • edited May 2012
    Wanker

imageimage
  • There will no doubt be a ton of Charlton digs. Doesn't really matter, his story is of no real relevance to the sport anymore. He's old news and only ever made headlines because of his wideboy persona.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'My battle with the bottle' By Simon Jordan
  • There will no doubt be a ton of Charlton digs. Doesn't really matter, his story is of no real relevance to the sport anymore. He's old news and only ever made headlines because of his wideboy persona.
    Sad to say a ton of horrible digs at Richard Murray. Reckon there will be a chapted devoted to how Dowie left them and then joined us and that writ.
  • Actually a bit curious to see what he has to say...
  • He used to have a newspaper column, Observer I think, and it was a good read. Frankly he was right to take against one or two of our actions back in the day. Worth a read at Smiths I would say.
  • His nobhead personality is the books only selling point.

He is just a businessman that bought a football club. Perhaps there's one or two stories to tell in that sense but certainly won't be a best seller.
  • He used to have a newspaper column, Observer I think, and it was a good read. Frankly he was right to take against one or two of our actions back in the day. Worth a read at Smiths I would say.
    I think his articles were ghosted.

• A nob yes but will be interesting to see if he has any more facts about the dowie situation.
  • Actually a bit curious to see what he has to say...
    He'll spend the entire time tickling his own balls and blaming everyone and anyone else for whatever's gone wrong for him. He's a complete tit.

Do you know this to be the case or is it a guess? I can see that his articles would have been tidied up and edited, but they came across as genuine and I would agree with BrentfordAddick, they were a good read. Doesn't change my opinion of the man but I am curious enough to want to to read the book. Perhaps lifers could arrange reading groups and buy, say, one copy betweem 10? At least that way the benefits to the orange one would be drastically reduced.

• would like to read it but dont want to pay for it and give him any money!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll wait until it starts showing up in charity shops. Shouldn't take long.

Come on this is the 21st Century, there's no evidence at all for ghosts. You'll be saying that the bible was written by god next ;-)

Come on this is the 21st Century, there's no evidence at all for ghosts. You'll be saying that the bible was written by god next ;-)
    Just the draft copy;-)
  • Is he doing a book signing?
  • Fancy reading this but will deffo be torrenting it, no way I'm giving the orange one a penny of my money.
  • A lot of football club owners have very interesting stories to tell, often much more so than the players.

Jordan's book should be worth a read, looking at his Wiki page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Jordan

• I can't stand the bloke but his views on football in general makes sense. His views on the FA are practically the same as mine and I would have been frustrated myself if we had a John Bostock type situation.

However, his views on us is the same as the majority of Palace fans and his quote caught my eye

"They should be extremely grateful Palace gave them a ground to play at 15 years ago."

They never learn.....................
  • I have seen his autobiography, it has been available for years, it is a blank notebook.
  • edited May 2012
  • That's brilliant Tango.