Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Euell (Promoted to First Team Coach)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Good luck Jase.  
  • Options
    Excellent news. 
  • Options
    I love Jason Euell. 

He signed my son's match day programme after scoring and being MoM against Chelsea in 2000 and something. 

We framed it.

The signature faded after a few years but it's still in the frame. Scot Parker on the cover.  

Happy days. 
  • Options
    The band is coming together nicely...well done Jason & well done NA & TS...
  • Options
    Happy with that 👍👍
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Swisdom said:
    Wasn’t that Basey’s role?
    Basey is first team development coach, so more of a link between the academy and first team I guess.

Either way you can have more than one first team coach. I wonder if this is it or there are plans to expand NAs team further?

We've been running on a bare minimum of everything for years - including the number of coaches, scouts etc. etc. - this could well be just part of ongoing restructuring things so we are setup more like a club with ambitions to go places and less like one trying to pinch every penny.
  • Options
    Pleased for Euell.
    It all feels very positive. Will be great to see if the team have a different lease of life tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Once again Thomas makes a good all,this man has really done his homework on what makes Charlton the club they are.
  • Options
    Let’s hope Jase can teach our players to shoot UNDER the bar, we’d be 10 points better off by now if we could have put half of our chances away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

“With the manager that is in place now, that can only aid my progression even more,” said Euell.

“Because you’re working with someone who has got the experience but also the way he is as a person – not just to me but to everyone else."

These kinda lines keep cropping up!

• Options
    I'd always presumed that Euell was preferring to stay out of the way with the U23s what with the mess we've been in for so long
  • Options
    Yes I got same impression Euell preferred working with the youngsters.noticed in the matches Euell seems to have more input than jacko to the players on the touch line when camara pans into the benches 
  • Options
    I'd always presumed that Euell was preferring to stay out of the way with the U23s what with the mess we've been in for so long
    I'd thought that as well, certainly during the Roland years
  • Options
    Especially as he has been coaching the England U20s, suggesting he's happy with youth football. He'll be continuing with this role

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/england-role-not-set-to-be-an-issue-for-charlton-first-team-coach-jason-euell/