Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jason Euell (Promoted to First Team Coach)

Comments

• Options
    Another bit of positive news. Sensible, incremental steps being taken so far.  
  • Options
    Wasn’t that Basey’s role?
  • Options
    Fantastic news 
  • Options
    Makes sense. Had a very productive roll with the U23’s and has obviously been looking to get into management himself. Might just secure his time at The Valley for longer and I wonder if Adkins wants coaches who are attack minded which Jason is. In any case what’s not to like. 
  • Options
    I was REALLY scared this was an April Fools 🥺

So happy 😃 
  • Options
    Really pleased with this, Euell would have been my pick over Adkins so to have them working together is great for the club and for the u23s looking to step ip
  • Options
    This has got to be good news?
  • Options
    A good move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good news.

I've always thought the management team was slightly light anyway. Euell has bags of experience and will know the U23s coming through
  • Options
    excellent - congrats Jason
  • Options
    Great news. Sounds like an excellent way to increase the pathway between the academy products and the First Team - he'll know their strengths and weaknesses much more intimately. 
  • Options
    I smell a rat here. The takeover of the Club by TS followed by the purchase of the Women's team by the same man to bring them into the fold once again,  appointment of Adkins, retention of both J J and Gallen and promotion of Euell plus various other in house changes to make us structurally stronger.

We only need to go on a six match winning streak and that will confirm that someone up there is setting us up for a mighty fall. Excuse me but this is so unlike  CAFC!
  • Options
    Good for him.
  • Options
    I wonder if pratley or Pearce will be involved with coaching the u-23’s next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Jason, this is a great move.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    All the best for the future Jason ...might see you back one day on coaching staff ...glad i had a chance to have a chat with you last week
    CORRECT
  • Options
    This is a great move, congratulations Jason, let's see some forward play with a plan now, rather then just crossing it to the oppositions defence.
  • Options
    I wonder if pratley or Pearce will be involved with coaching the u-23’s next season.
    Both getting new playing contracts I heard, regardless of which division we are in.
  • Options
    Both getting new playing contracts I heard, regardless of which division we are in.
    April Fools has ended. Don't do this to me.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Basey is first team development coach, so more of a link between the academy and first team I guess.

Either way you can have more than one first team coach. I wonder if this is it or there are plans to expand NAs team further?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Swisdom said:
    Basey is first team development coach, so more of a link between the academy and first team I guess.

Either way you can have more than one first team coach. I wonder if this is it or there are plans to expand NAs team further?
    Andy Crosby will be added in July.  Pretty certain of that.  I think for a club and squad our size a manager, an assistant and two coaches is probably about right.  We have felt short staffed for a long time. 
  • Options
    Hopefully pay as you play contracts, so they won't get paid when suspended  ;)