Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whats your view on Wycombe?

I know you played them last week? anyway just wondering how you rated them, who stood out for them etc..

Comments

• Options
    they played ok, that beavon looked good
  • Options
    Reckon they will do you at least 5 nil
  • Options
    They had something to play for when we played them. Their play belied their position but you should beat them.
  • Options
    they played ok, that beavon looked good
    This
  • Options
    Look a better side then there league position
  • Options
    I look down on them from the lofty heights of Charlton Towers in the Championship.
  • Options
    Won't be as big a walk over as you think. They have some decent players, and Beavon will always be lurking with intent ready for when Big Mig slips up.
  • Options
    Pity they are already down otherwise think they'd have given you a good game, the game last week was very open and if they attack, they have goals in the side.

Beavon the obvious threat, the only other player who impressed me was their keeper Bull who made 2 or 3 good saves. Have to say expect you to follow what Saints did yesterday.
  • Options
    Won't be as big a walk over as you think. They have some decent players, and Beavon will always be lurking with intent ready for when Big Mig slips up.
    Never said it would be, Just a bit nervous about this game now.

• Options
    Beavon is a big danger . If you think you've got it won they might just surprise you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You will beat them at your place OP, see you in the Champs
  • Options
    Its seemed like they were taking quite a few shots from outside the box and had some good crossers. Should be fairly simple but they may be looking to prove a point.
  • Options

I'm not saying you personally think that, but the general concensus on Owlstalk and various other social media seems to think you have autos tied up. I just meant Wycombe have potential to cause a slip up.
  • Options
    See you in the championship you have held your nerve better then utd but don't think Wycombe will be a walk over but I do expect you to win the game
  • Options

I'm not saying you personally think that, but the general concensus on Owlstalk and various other social media seems to think you have autos tied up. I just meant Wycombe have potential to cause a slip up.
    HMMMM... Owlstalk has got lots of posters, some will just post that we'll win because they are nervous too, the feeling was good yesterday, didn't expect them to blow two of their last three games to let us in but I'll take it, it's been one hell of a rollercoaster and will be grateful when I go on holiday tbh.

Just one more game, Hillsboro' has sold out, the away end has now been allocated to us now so they will be on sale tomorrow hopefully, fingers crossed.

• Options
    Thats intersting OP, where are you going to put the away fans?? Also what will the adjusted attendence be??
  • Options
    Very poor defensively but hard working midfield and decent forward in Beavon
  • Options
    They play very open attacking football and are terrible at the back. Can see you boys smashing them 5-1
  • Options
    Llera v Doc

Expect goals!
  • Options
    Beavon looked lively but they were terrible at the back without the ginger pele. He might make them harder to play against. One of those games you need an early goal to settle the nerves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After the season that you and Blades have had, there will probably be a few twists before the end. You should beat them though, especially as they fought very hard to stay up and fell just short.
  • Options
    Sorry to say it but a comfy 3 - 0 to Wendy.
  • Options
    Beavon obviously the man to watch for Wycombe. We should have won a lot more comfortably than we did, the keeper Bull had a blinder. The way Wednesday have been playing they should get a win and it is no coincidence that United have crumbled since they lost Evans. Still I would not like to be in your shoes right now going down to the last game of the season.
  • Options
    They're basically a decent team playing in slow motion. If any of their players apart from Beavon had any pace they'd be a dangerous side
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thats intersting OP, where are you going to put the away fans?? Also what will the adjusted attendence be??
    The Wycombe fans have been relocated to the North West Corner if you know that section of Hillsboro' (between the away end to the left and the North Stand)

Could be 40k but it will depend on South Yorkshire Police how much they fear that there might be mass riots with 300 Wycombe.....if so could be 36k ish restricted.

Wish we had the luxury of ease....I'm sure you guys will live 10 years more then us!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Wish we had the luxury of ease....I'm sure you guys will live 10 years more then us!

With the amount of complaining and worrying that goes on on here you'd think not!

Edit. Sorry I seem to have completely messed up my attempts at quoting the pig!
  • Options
    One thing is for sure

If you feck this up from here not only will you hear me belly laugh from sth London to Yorkshire

But it will ruin you lot forever , infact I don't feel you would be able to ever believe in your club your players or your self ever again

But if you do feck it please come back and see us

• Options
    As others have said, now Wycombe have nothing to play for, I can really see no other outcome than a MASSIVE win for the wendys. Beavon will probably be trying to impress any watching scouts, as he's far too good for L2. Think you've got this promotion well in the bag now.

Bet you lot are so glad your chairman saw sense and got rid of smegson, as I really don't think you would be sitting 2nd if he were still in charge.

See you in the championship where I'm sure the banter will continue.................
  • Options
    As others have said, now Wycombe have nothing to play for, I can really see no other outcome than a MASSIVE win for the wendys. Beavon will probably be trying to impress any watching scouts, as he's far too good for L2. Think you've got this promotion well in the bag now.

Bet you lot are so glad your chairman saw sense and got rid of smegson, as I really don't think you would be sitting 2nd if he were still in charge.

See you in the championship where I'm sure the banter will continue.................
    I agree mate, in fact most people (me included) thought Milan overreacted with Megson especially having just won them lot, Megson also said on TV that he thought the corner was turned after the Sheffield derby and that was the kickstart we needed, who knows...all i know is since Dave Jones arrived we have won every match apart from two draws, on paper you can't argue, that has shut the Megson fans up big time me included and I have to concede it was a masterstroke by Milan.

Just want to get the chairboys over with now.....