Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who amongst us can honestly say, that they have never ever done anything, that wasn't allowed ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I fought the law. But it won.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I punched Ade Edmondson once, but he did do a swear word in front of me old nan and me best-mate's young daughter.....

;-)
  • Options
    I once flashed the chain at the station.
  • Options

That's terrible. I mean, it's almost as bad as some of our "fans" - and I use the term loosely - openly wanting the opposition to win a game as some form of bizarre punishment for the terrible season we've had. Mug.

Have I missed something?
  • Options

That's terrible. I mean, it's almost as bad as some of our "fans" - and I use the term loosely - openly wanting the opposition to win a game as some form of bizarre punishment for the terrible season we've had. Mug.

Have I missed something?
    Yeah, our "fans" openly wanting the opposition to win, by the sound of it.....

• Options
    well I'm glad that most of you are happy that we played poorly for 45 mins and threw away a 2-0 lead, but then some of you didn't spend £17 on a ticket and £30-odd for petrol.

Just wonder if you'll feel the same next week if we do the same in front of a 26,000 full house ??? I for one will chuckle VERY LOUDLY !!!

C'mon the ' pool !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    well I'm glad that most of you are happy that we played poorly for 45 mins and threw away a 2-0 lead, but then some of you didn't spend £17 on a ticket and £30-odd for petrol.

Just wonder if you'll feel the same next week if we do the same in front of a 26,000 full house ??? I for one will chuckle VERY LOUDLY !!!

C'mon the ' pool !!!!!!!!!!
    What a freak.
  • Options
    Had a pee in a pubs toilet, without buying a drink before and afterwards.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Drank in a pub toilet and had a wee outside.

That was a great Monday lunchtime..