Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who amongst us can honestly say, that they have never ever done anything, that wasn't allowed ?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Last time I invaded the pitch I got knocked over by a shopping trolley!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Me. I've never done anything that wasn't allowed.

And I think that, for instance, burning your neighbour's house down is not on a par with stealing his or her parking space, although both are "not allowed". So forgive me for thinking that the question is meaningless.

And, oh, I lied. Is that allowed?
  • Options
    "Man is born free and yet everywhere he is in chains"
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    And another thing, doesn't it depend on who is doing the allowing?

I mean I can decide you aren't allowed to post on this forum any more. But it wouldn't mean you aren't.

I might decide you aren't allowed to eat meat, vote Tory, take your clothes off in public or support Millwall. Beacause then you'd be a naked, vegetarian, right-wing Millwall fan. Again, there may be a consensus on some of these issues, but me saying so don't make it so.
  • Options
    Charlton asked us not to. If we do they get fined. They didn't complain about us doing it at carlisle and refused to help identify people but asked us nicely not to do it again.

I'm not going to run on the pitch just to be a rebel.
  • Options
    Smithers, release the hounds!
  • Options
    .... to not pay for gas when you should be?
  • Options
    .... to not pay for gas when you should be?
    That was allowed. I allowed it.
  • Options
    I once old my daughter I couldn't pick her up as I was in bed.............. I was still up. She still doesn't know.
  • Options
    I once operated heavy machinery after taking Night Nurse...but that's the way I roll
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
  • Options
    I posted a comment on the "So let me get this right : pitch invasions at the end of a game which included a major achievement" thread
  • Options
    I once phoned the Richard & Judy show without asking the bill payers permission.
  • Options
    I shot a man in Denver just to watch him die
  • Options
    i taped off the radio once
  • Options
    Told a tramp I didnt have any change
  • Options
    I shot a man in Denver just to watch him die
    I heard it was Reno.
  • Options
    Well said Len,

Problem is there are a number of "fans" who don't care what is allowed or not, even if the club ask them nicely, and have an attitude of "I don't care - I do what I want" and don't give a toss about anyone else. And It's not just in forball, but in life in general too.
    That's terrible. I mean, it's almost as bad as some of our "fans" - and I use the term loosely - openly wanting the opposition to win a game as some form of bizarre punishment for the terrible season we've had. Mug.

• Options
    you seem fixated with the pitch invasion thing offy let it please.
  • Options
    Let it please what???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let it please what???
    go
  • Options
    Gotta love nolly. He doesn't need poor spelling or grammar to make his posts read shite!
    ;o)
  • Options
    Why do I need that link dizzee?
  • Options
    Pitch invasion
  • Options
    Nope, still not getting you. I'm sure it all makes sense in your own mind though.
    :o)
  • Options
    Go
  • Options
    i have stood up at quite a few home games.
  • Options
    I once returned a library book late!
  • Options
    should read ever not never in the title ...

i used a double negative once