Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whatever happened to

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Covered End said:
    He mentioned something about redundancy at work
    His or generally? As the post has been deleted it is hard to judge whether he has
    stepped over the line
    His.
    I was commenting on Redmidlands birthday thread. I said how I followed his fight for a job, and said I'd be in my "50's and unemployed one day very soon", that isn't quite true. I won't 50 for another 3 years and have at least 6 years left on my contracts.

Thanks for your concern guys.....

• Options
    Covered End said:
    He mentioned something about redundancy at work
    His or generally? As the post has been deleted it is hard to judge whether he has
    stepped over the line
    His.
    I was commenting on Redmidlands birthday thread. I said how I followed his fight for a job, and said I'd be in my "50's and unemployed one day very soon", that isn't quite true. I won't 50 for another 3 years and have at least 6 years left on my contracts.

Thanks for your concern guys.....

My mistake. I thought from your above comment, you'd been made redundant. (Plus the fact that as you are on here most of the day, I was presuming you're work had "dried up".
  • Options
    The international money markets are very, very quiet. I do get a lot of time to post my ramblings on here during the day. Sometimes I say less between 11.30 and 2pm as this is when we are busy..........down the pub!
    However in this current economic climate redundancy is a shark that can bite at anytime. Plenty have gone in my industry over the last year or so. I resigned from my current job today but have to work 12m notice. Hopefully I may get released a little earlier and have a couple of months off before I start my new job.