Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whatever happened to

Comments

• Options
    Ernest Saunders' dementia. The scrotum was freed from prison on account of it and he's since miraculously recovered.
    I think he's currently on holiday with that Libyan geezer who keeps dying.

• Options
    Ernest Saunders' dementia. The scrotum was freed from prison on account of it and he's since miraculously recovered.
    I think he's currently on holiday with that Libyan geezer who keeps dying.
    That's right, they're reading Pete Townsend's book....
  • Options
    RU1987?
  • Options
    The Kids from 47a?
  • Options
    That disgusting root beer that McDonalds used to sell .
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku0tO9rm804

this lad, never heard from him since.
  • Options
    I like Rootbeer.
  • Options
    White dog shit
  • Options
    White dog shit
    Fortunately most people pick up their dogs crap these days, so it doesn't have time to go white.....
  • Options
    Cresta - its frothy man
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Y-Fronts
    String Vests
    Murray Mints
  • Options
    Um Bongo
  • Options
    White dog shyte was caused mostly by excessive calcium....taken in by an overall poor diet and too many bones given by well meaning owners.
    Tinned and processed dog food nowadays is far better regulated and the diet of the average dog is far better than 20 years ago.
  • Options
    White dog shyte was caused mostly by excessive calcium....taken in by an overall poor diet and too many bones given by well meaning owners.
    Tinned and processed dog food nowadays is far better regulated and the diet of the average dog is far better than 20 years ago.
    Well trust you to be an expert on something that so easily comes out of your mouth.....

• Options
    Well trust you to be an expert on something that so easily comes out of your mouth.....

Come on Chirpy it was funny at first but getting boring now.
  • Options
    Um Bongo
    Apparently the Dr banned it.
  • Options

What was?

Sorry Len but I don't get your point.
  • Options

What was?

Sorry Len but I don't get your point.
    Your little fracas with Soundas.
  • Options

Agreed. I think that dserves a yellow card and a temporary banning order might be coming you're way if you dont button it!

• Options
    Nothing personal.

Haven't even got a clue who he is, despite him seeing to know lots about me. He tried to take me on. He failed.

He talks crap, I feel it is my role to point this out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hofmeister - 'For great-tasting lager, follow the bear'. Great ad, though I suspect the reason Hofmeister no longer graces our shelves is the fact that, rather than being 'great-tasting lager' it was, in actual fact, 'f***ing horrible-tasting lager'.
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Pity I'm not 20 years younger Len, as you well know I could have settled it in a flash...but there we are, I have to face the fact I've a bad heart and another related condition, so I'm sunk from that point of view, sad to say time catches up with us all and besides that aint the CL way of going about things.
    The insults are getting more regular and more nasty as well but he wont get a reaction from me, no matter what he tries. I have been given sound advice from several folk on here (and one by admin) just to ignore him.
    He's obviously just back from the pub by the sound of it.

• Options
    Settled what?

You're a weirdo good and proper.

I have no idea at all why you have been stalking me for these past few months. I wasn't the one who accused you of "needing to get out more" or maybe you think it was me? You constantly dig at me whilst talking to others pretending you're ignoring me.
    I don't want a response from you. I have made a couple of jokes at your expense lately. Very funny ones too. If you take them as nasty insults, well that's not my problem.
    You latched on to me when I, quite rightly, picked up on some real nasty bullying by King Bore. He knew he'd been caught out and then came up with some really silly excuse like he'd had a bet in the Liberal Club that he could get me to bite on here! That whole episode was so pathetic. OMG! What is sadder? Actually doing that or pretending to do that. You then joined in for some reason and have carried on ever since.

If you were 20 years younger you could settle it in a flash? Settle what? There Is nothing actually to settle. Only what is in your warped mind. So 20 years ago you could have beaten me up? For what? You can still beat me up if you want, doesn't matter how old you are, I'm no fighter. Come and beat me up tomorrow and bring all your friends too. I really don't care.
    You're a very odd, sad, bitter old man. You've lost a few quid over the years and obviously have a massive chip on your shoulder about everything.

You've found out what my real name is, very odd. You've told me you've been drinking with my old boss and talking about me, even odder. I have no idea who you are and really don't care. But I'll keep on annoying you as long as keeps having the obvious affect on you that it does.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Basil....you don't mind me calling you that I hope?
    In the interests of your well being and despite my intention not to post to you, I have decided that I shall never-the-less show you just one last act of kindness.
    I believe you live in the Borough of Greenwich.....may I suggest, and I say this with with heartfelt sincerity, that you call the following number first thing on Monday morning.
    020-8836 4360/1.
    You know it makes sense Basil.

Back to ignore mode.
  • Options
    Harp Larger? They use to sell it at the Valley didnt they?
    Still widely available here in the States....mainly in irish bars.....not particularly tasty.

• Options
    Woolwich
  • Options
    Well Chirpy you do seem to have a habit of making comments which upset a number of posters on here. Sometimes you make some amusing comments, on occasions, but I don't recall 'very funny' jokes (always a subjective observation) at SoundAsa£'s expense, or indeed at all. Shame really as this is usually a good board for diverse opinions, a little heated at times, but with a recognition that we come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.

No doubt this will result in someone having a go at me but so-be-it.
  • Options
    Pubs with strippers south of the river
  • Options
    The 6 second rule for Goalkeepers or moving the ball 5 yards (or was it 10?) forward for dissent?
  • Options
    Well Chirpy you do seem to have a habit of making comments which upset a number of posters on here. Sometimes you make some amusing comments, on occasions, but I don't recall 'very funny' jokes (always a subjective observation) at SoundAsa£'s expense, or indeed at all. Shame really as this is usually a good board for diverse opinions, a little heated at times, but with a recognition that we come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.

No doubt this will result in someone having a go at me but so-be-it.

What kind of a go were you considering?