Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whatever happened to

Comments

• Options
    Cider lollys
  • Options
    Cider lollys
    Man I loved them! Also we used to have this truck coming around SE12 selling all kinds of Cherryade's, Cream Soda's etc in liter glass bottles....anyone else remember this?
  • Options
    Jubblys?
  • Options
    That book Pete Townshend was doing his research for?
  • Options
    Hugo
    I'll leave that up to others - although it would be nice if the outcome was a degree of civility between posters.
  • Options
    Cider lollys
    Cider lollys are back in Tescos this week (well they are in Southend).

• Options
    Corona fizzy drinks
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Hugo
    I'll leave that up to others - although it would be nice if the outcome was a degree of civility between posters.

I'm sorry, I was being flippant. I happen to think it's puerile and rather embarrassiing for two (presumably) grown men to be squabbling in public, so I'm not the one to have that go.
  • Options
    Hugo

I'm sorry, I was being flippant. I happen to think it's puerile and rather embarrassiing for two (presumably) men to be squabbling in public, so I'm not the one to have that go.
    Erm Hugo....I've not posted to or had anything to do with him for weeks, the post I made to him about an hour ago is my first reaction to him in many weeks....maybe you hadn't noticed?

• Options
    Hugo

Ta. Absolutely my point. I generally enjoy the debates on here and for what is predominately a football site they can be very engaging but sometimes (and it can happen too easily) they can descend to personal attacks. Tonight my thoughts are on Orient tomorrow!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cider lollys
    Man I loved them! Also we used to have this truck coming around SE12 selling all kinds of Cherryade's, Cream Soda's etc in liter glass bottles....anyone else remember this?
    Bilkos , my brother used to earn a bit of pocket money helping deliver the stuff , based in Charlton i think .

• Options
    Hugo

I'm sorry, I was being flippant. I happen to think it's puerile and rather embarrassiing for two (presumably) men to be squabbling in public, so I'm not the one to have that go.
    Erm Hugo....I've not posted to or had anything to do with him for weeks, the post I made to him about an hour ago is my first reaction to him in many weeks....maybe you hadn't noticed?

No, I hadn't , to be honest, but that's possibly because I am selective about what I read and I tend to just skip the personal stuff.

Taking you at your word I can only suggest that the only effective way to ignore - and I think that often is the most dignified response to provocation - is to ignore 100%?

I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone so I have now said my piece and will leave it at that.

• Options
    Ok Hugo...and thanks.
  • Options
    Yes Hugo. Ol chirpy has been trying to get a rise out of soundas and even I'm annoyed at it now.

Chirpy is like an irritating fly over your head. We
    try to swat it away but its still there.
  • Options
    Yes Hugo. Ol chirpy has been trying to get a rise out of soundas and even I'm annoyed at it now.

Chirpy is like an irritating fly over your head. We
    try to swat it away but its still there.
    Thanks, Bren.

Let me then publicly withdraw any accusation of SoundAs squabbling
  • Options
    Freddie "Parrot Face" Davies?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Whatever happened to Chirpy's post that shows as unread?

EDIT: or did until my post!
  • Options
    Chirpy has been chirping too much. Looks like his comments have been deleted as he stepped over the line.
    He mentioned something about redundancy at work. I think he needs to take a step back & cool it.
  • Options
    Let's all gang up on Chirpy! I've had nothing deleted as I've said nothing wrong.

Please remember, and I've said this countless times, stop taking me (and yourselves in some cases) so seriously. 90% of what I put on here is not true and the rest I just make up.

However if people want to attack me on here as the old boy has been, then they have to expect a response. If you can't stand the heat......

Back to annoy mode.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Covered End said:
    He mentioned something about redundancy at work
    His or generally? As the post has been deleted it is hard to judge whether he has
    stepped over the line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2012
  • Options
    Covered End said:
    He mentioned something about redundancy at work
    His or generally? As the post has been deleted it is hard to judge whether he has
    stepped over the line
    His.
  • Options
    Jubblys?
    Got them in Iceland. The shop, not the country. Although they might have them in the country, but I don't know cos I've never been there. I have been to the shop, but not too often as I don't like Kerry Katona. Or that Nolan Sister.

• Options
    That book Pete Townshend was doing his research for?
    Good question!
  • Options
    ;-)
    Just look at those attendances in the "Valley of Boom" article. How things have changed. After three years in the third division our attendance yesterday was better than every match listed for three years.
  • Options
    What's Watneys Red Barrell and making love in a boat got in common.' They're both f..king close to water' The old ones are the best.
  • Options
    Roger Cook