Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Super Kermorgant (ed. Signs new contract until 2014)

Comments

I do love a post that gets to the point.

• This site gets very weird some time.

"Some times" ?

Why correct a post incorrectly-sometimes
  • edited September 2012

This site gets very weird some time.

"Some times" ?

Why is my message being shown in the wrong place?
  • Dazzler21 said:

This site gets very weird some time.

"Some times" ?

Why is my message being shown in the wrong place?
    Just proving a point! Think most of us have left school now. Though reading the above, a few should go back and learn the art of reasoning.
  • If I hear one more word against Yann i'm going to come and beat you up

Thanks for the invite. But I'll decline your offer as there are already far too many of our young innocent population occupying our hospitals.
  • If I hear one more word against Yann i'm going to come and beat you up

Thanks for the invite. But I'll decline your offer as there are already far too many of our young innocent population occupying our hospitals.

DOWN THE OLD VALLEY
  • Charlton FC News ‏@CharltonAthNews 6m
    Kermorgant scores winner for Britanny - Yann Kermorgant scored a second half winner for Britanny in their 1-0 win ... http://ow.ly/2xeWFy
  • He's tall
    He's French
    He's never on the bench
    Kermorgant Kermorgant
  • Well that's weird. Did the club sanction his involvement in a "non-international" international match I wonder? What if he'd got injured? Do Brittany have insurance for the players?
  • C'est Magnifique!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

Well that's weird. Did the club sanction his involvement in a "non-international" international match I wonder? What if he'd got injured? Do Brittany have insurance for the players?

Think they come under the French FA
  • Why did you feel the need to post a link from an article that was written ten months ago?
  • Why did you feel the need to post a link from an article that was written ten months ago?

I can't help it, I just live life on the edge
  • Yann coming back would be brilliant. Him and a fully fut Igor could be a great pairing for us.
  • Cos he's trying to get me all emotional because I'm vulnerable at the moment

If he's trying to get you to shag him on the rebound he'd probably be better off getting you drunk.

• Yann coming back would be brilliant. Him and a fully fut Igor could be a great pairing for us.

Fully fut or fully fit? He was fully fat.....

Personally I think Tony watt would make the better partner for him but I fear that ship has sailed...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2015
    A rejuvenated Reza for me...

He plays off the shoulder of the last Defender (Ready for the flick ons) better than either Igor and Tony, least he can finish 1-on-1
  • colin1961 said:

The song for Yann should be the same as it is for Parker ..... or is there one rule for one and one for another ??

Yann didn't sign for a team below us in the table you numpty
  • Oh come on - who at the time could honestly say that moving to Chelsea was not a much bigger step up than moving to Bournemouth. Regardless of league position.

Parker was getting a life changing pay rise and moving to a club with realistic championship aspirations. Yann moved down to the South Coast to play in front of 8,000 fans. Whether he asked for it, or was pushed towards it I dont know.
  • Yann did not go on strike!
  • Yann did not go on strike!

Think Yann feigned an injury to avoid selection if I'm not wrong. Someone will tell me if I am.

• Can anyone actually imagine a fully fit Igor Vetokele? I feel like he's never going to be the player (or the weight) he was when he joined us. Too many injuries mishandled by the club and his confidence shot, I think we may have killed that player.
  • Can anyone actually imagine a fully fit Igor Vetokele? I feel like he's never going to be the player (or the weight) he was when he joined us. Too many injuries mishandled by the club and his confidence shot, I think we may have killed that player.

I believe the correct term is "charltonized".