Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Super Kermorgant (ed. Signs new contract until 2014)

Comments

• Nice interview with Chrissie Powell about Yann on the OS. Sounds like Yann is a great bloke as well as a very good player.
  • Anyone see the "That Goal" advert on Sky with Yann scoring his wonder goal? love it!
  • Well well well... seems I'm being proven right on this one. Never mind chaps, you can't always be right eh. Will be bottom in a few weeks and won't recover. Who disagrees now?
  • Well well well... seems I'm being proven right on this one. Never mind chaps, you can't always be right eh. Will be bottom in a few weeks and won't recover. Who disagrees now?

Yann just made it 3-2................

pardon?
  • Clearly an absolute moron.

Pfft...
  • Huskaris said:

Clearly an absolute moron.

Why? For having an opinion (which will be realised). Always thought that's what forums were intended for? Just seeing things how they are instead od fantasy.
    Clearly an arrogant git!
  • @up_the_valley

No, just clearly a troll or WUM.

Everyone. Everyone disagrees. Thanks for asking
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2012

Well well well... seems I'm being proven right on this one. Never mind chaps, you can't always be right eh. Will be bottom in a few weeks and won't recover. Who disagrees now?

Maybe wait until the end of the game before gloating. Even if you were proven right, why would you want to revel in it ? Why would it bring you pleasure if you truly were a Charlton supporter ?

never understood why we would judge players so early on in the season, he gives his all every game and slating him is pathetic.
  • Clearly is a great player just lacked service. Will be great with Fuller up front and is our top scorer.
  • se9addick said:

Well well well... seems I'm being proven right on this one. Never mind chaps, you can't always be right eh. Will be bottom in a few weeks and won't recover. Who disagrees now?

Maybe wait until the end of the game before gloating. Even if you were proven right, why would you want to revel in it ? Why would it bring you pleasure if you truly were a Charlton supporter ?
    What i revel in mate is being right against stupid little pricks on this site who feel they have a right to verbally abuse people (whom they know nothing about) who post a legit comment on this site. Im 33 and have been watching CAFC for 31 years, and fully entitled to my opinion. By all means disagree, comment, etc, that's what its for, and as far as it should go.
    Codfish i have never said he doesn't if you read previous posts.
  • edited September 2012

se9addick said:

What i revel in mate is being right against stupid little pricks on this site who feel they have a right to verbally abuse people (whom they know nothing about) who post a legit comment on this site. Im 33 and have been watching CAFC for 31 years, and fully entitled to my opinion. By all means disagree, comment, etc, that's what its for, and as far as it should go.
    You should try not to get upset when people you've never met say nasty things about you.

It seems odd to me that someone who claims to have supported the club for 31 years would a) belittle one of our greatest achievements (you said earlier in the thread we were "lucky" to get 101 points last year), and b) it looks like you couldn't wait to get on here and play I told you so re your odd opinion of Kerms. Luckily he banged one in moments later to make you look like a silly boy.
  • up_the_valley = up_his_own_chuff. Tone it down a bit mate, you're annoying.
  • @up_the_valley Yann's got something to say to you:

• @up_the_valley Yann's got something to say to you:

Brilliant
  • 33 and your speaking like that. Sort it out sweetheart
  • se9addick said:

Cool story hansel.

• Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:

Cool story hansel.

Haha, made me laugh.
  • edited September 2012

se9addick said:

What i revel in mate is being right against stupid little pricks on this site who feel they have a right to verbally abuse people (whom they know nothing about)
  • se9addick said:

What has any of this got to do with Yann, reading your previous posts on here you havent actually said much, All you have spoke about was about us not signing anyone. Have I missed something?
  • If I hear one more word against Yann i'm going to come and beat you up
  • Huskaris said:

Clearly an absolute moron.

Why? For having an opinion (which will be realised). Always thought that's what forums were intended for? Just seeing things how they are instead od fantasy.
    Clearly an arrogant git!
    A good definition of an arrogant git is someone who starts their posts with 'well, well, well...'

• This site gets very weird some time.

"Some times" ?

"Some times" ?

Yeah, normally it is just weird : - )
  • edited September 2012