Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann

124»

Comments

• Options
    Had a dreadful first half last night. Second half different player.
  • Options
    Wonder how he'll do in the champ? Could be a real cult hero if he can cut it there too.
  • Options
    He'll be fine. The better "footballer" than Iwelumo and also has the strength, ability in the air, work rate etc.
  • Options
    Fantastic work rate.

He should now have the nickname "Eric"
  • Options
    Reminds me of Bartlett and that's a big compliment.
  • Options
    Why on earth is the lino running backwards in a comidic style fashion?
  • Options
    Our very own lambert or holt in the champ??
  • Options
    Well, the intelligence for the second to just step away and then go against a short full back was excellent, as for the third, super first touch even better second.

Love the guy, POTY for me
  • Options
    He will be fine in the Championship. I know it was only one game but the way he played against Fulham showed he will be alright.
  • Options
    He has quality which shines out at this level, so I'm sure he'll step up easily. Good in the air, works hard and brave, but in addition he has a good first touch and skills on the ball. An excellent all round target man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was thinking back to what I posted on this thread in February.

Since then his play has made me more convinced that he could easily play at the highest level. His age is probably against him.

Powelly made some great signings this season but for me he has been the stand out one. I can't think of a more inspired signing that we have made in my time as a fan, especially as most of us had never heard of him or had one a vague recollection of his faux-pas at Leicester.

As BWP has said, the guy is a beast, but more than that he is also a very accomplished footballer.

I hope we can extend his stay beyond next season.
  • Options
    I think the lad will be fine in The Championship, he has the technique and power to deal with the step up. He may even benefit from a full preseason programme and hit the ground running.