Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mario Balotelli stamp on Parker

Comments

• Options
    Balotelli knew exactly what he was doing, not a deliberate stamp, but a sly dig.
  • Options
    Just as I begin to find the guy amusing he has to go and do this. I wish he'd make the choice either to be a playful eccentric or a dick. If nothing else it's making it tough for me to judge him
  • Options
    Unbelieveably there were 2 public complaints to the police about the alleged stamp. The world we live in has gone crazy.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 11:45AM
    And why is that comment of the year? Why on Earth has race been brought into this, ironically or not? This board is really beginning to worry me.
    Calm down Jim, it was firmly a tongue in cheek
  • Options
    You can be calm and concerned (and patronised) all at the same time. I just don't think it's funny, or tongues being in cheek is enough justification to rattle that cage.
  • Options
    Whatever you've been smoking just stop.
  • Options
    The worst thing about being a Charlton fan...
  • Options

Thought the Lanky pra** Crouch incident was worse than Ballotelli and Lescott --Crouch could only cause grevious damage to the guys eye -luckily like his finishing he missed -he is a disgrace

He should be banned for 10 games and a fine a big as him .....what he attempted was a cowardly act
  • Options
    @Redarmyse7 Tru dat.
  • Options
    It was Duncan Ferguson who was jailed, not Darren Ferguson, and yes Scotland does have a different legal system to the rest of the UK and has done for several hundred years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First landing was accidental, second was undoubtedly a deliberate stamp. Probably not aimed at Parker's head but a stamp nonetheless.

Thought Lescott's elbow was far worse, incidentally - unlike Ballotelli he intended to take Kabul's head off.
  • Options
    ...c'mon you lot, you know your first rection was "have that you greedy B%stard"...I know mine was!
  • Options
    I like Mario but that is a stamp all day long.

• Options
    edited January 2012
  • Options
    richie8 9:47AM
    Ive played rugby for years and have shoed plenty and been shoed myself and that is deliberate.Not 100% sure he was going for his head,but he saw an opportunity to stamp on Parker and try to make it look accidental and took it.
    At least he is getting paid to do it, you just enjoy it:-)
  • Options
    the mans a total idiot should get more than 4 game ban ,dont like him overated thinks he can do as he pleases, go back to italy oh yeh they love him over there dont they.
  • Options
    Tellytubby I could have done a far better job!
  • Options
    How anyone can argue that he put his foot down like that because he was off balance amazes me. He didn't put his foot down: he stamped! And in an unnatural direction. It doesn't need to be seen twice - it's bleeding obvious.
  • Options
    The bloke is a head case. His agent now reckons Balotelli might leave England because of persecution.........fingers crossed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jimmy and Jimmy concur.
  • Options
    M.A.T. amusing comment on the radio this morning "he feels persecuted - how do you think Scott Parker feels?"!
  • Options
    Citeh have indicated through Platt that they wont appeal although they have until 6pm to make a decision. Howard Webb said if he had seen it he would have given a straight red (although this is the same Howard Webb who failed to red card akung-fu assault by De Jong in the World Cup Final even though it took place in front of him.)
    I won't be sorry if he leaves as I can't stand violent footballers however 'talented' they may be. I reckon Citeh fans feel the same. No good having a lunatic leaving your team a man short.
  • Options
    Platt was the mouthpiece of a fundamentally dishonest outfit. They jump on their high horse when Tevez messes with them, but it's different when it's a player they want to keep. It sickens me that a club with so much money, so much power, chooses to be so pathetically hard done by when it comes to admitting the truth about the behaviour of their players.
  • Options
    If it wasn't Scott Parker, would so many on here be so quick to judge?

What if he'd accidentally stamped on Kevin Muscat?
  • Options
    Then we'd be arguing the Muscat should have been sent off for a clear head butt of Balotelli's foot ;)
  • Options
    If it wasn't Scott Parker, would so many on here be so quick to judge?

What if he'd accidentally stamped on Kevin Muscat?

Unfortunately, yes I would still think he did it deliberately.
    I would of course also be pleased that he had kicked the biggest **** that has played in England in the last 20 years.
  • Options
    Sorry Sparrows but what a daft comment. If he had 'accidentally stamped on Kevin Muscat' then it would not have been an assault but an accident. The FA had charged him on the basis it was not an accident. If he had deliberately stamped on Kevin Muscat or some equally obnoxious player (step forward Joey Barton) then it would still have merited a suspension.
  • Options
    SLL, typical response fom a Millwall clown.........acidentally, as you say, and it wouldn't be a debate, hey? Dig deep and get real ......think about the game and it's/yours/our values, then post again.