Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Golf

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    World No.1 Justin Rose has won his 10th US PGA Tour event passing Nick Faldo's record of nine.

A top UK sportsman.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

World No.1 Justin Rose has won his 10th US PGA Tour event passing Nick Faldo's record of nine.

A top UK sportsman.

Recently switched manufacturer/sponsor from Taylor Made (i think) to Honma, which usually affects performance to start with for most.....but obviously not him.
  • Options
    It’s certainly impressive. I’d never heard of Honma but looking now their gear is (unsurprisingly) expensive.

Besides the majors this is my favourite time of year for watching golf. Torrey Pines is only so-so but always has a great field, Scottsdale this week, Pebble, Riviera then a WGC. The Desert Classic had a really fun finish last week as well (3 players tied after the 71st).
  • Options
    Them and Mizuno dominate the Japanese market, plenty of money spent there.
  • Options
    Off to the Omega Masters in Crans Montana this weekend... Can't wait, meant to be a blinding weekend
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Off to the Omega Masters in Crans Montana this weekend... Can't wait, meant to be a blinding weekend
    Beautiful views & always looks a good competition from what I've seen on tv. 

However, I'm more looking forward to Wentworth in a couple of weeks.