Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Things You Just Don't Get

Comments

• Options
    Spagetti on toast is a bit odd: two carbohydrates together alone. It's like eating pasta with rice.
    I´ve seen a pizza with a spaghetti bolognese topping on offer.

• Options
    yeah but thats frickin immense - whenever i go to an italian, pizza or spag bol - bolognese pizza it is!
  • Options
    Why do Sainsburys have TWO types of smaller trollies? They have the big normal one, the one for twins/two young kids, then they have the smaller one, usually used by older people who don't buy much but find a basket too heavy. But now they two types of these smaller ones, only very slightly different in size but non-compatible when stacking. Confusing when you try to put them back to get your £1 or token!
    Why? I just don't get it.
  • Options
    hot desking - eventually the whole of london will be sharing one desk - is that progress?
  • Options
    How long it takes to get a beer (and very often not) at half time.
  • Options
    TWITTER!
  • Options
    personalised number plates
    Even when they look like this?

• Options
    How long it takes to get a beer (and very often not) at half time.
    exactly - one of the reasons why the real ale was apparantly struggling. That and the fact they chose Courage Best. Palace have made a success of it and considering we're better than them in every other way... need i go on.
  • Options
    Bexley

Re getting a beer, why don't the club invest in few of these machines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD9lU3RlzBc

• Options
    Can't see any of the pictures put up today so can't really comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why the Chesterfield thread has been sunk by the admin bullies.
  • Options
    Charlie Boardman: A celebrity who isn't famous but gets on the TV because....well as far as I can work out he is Ewan McGregor's mate.

• Options
    Charlie Boardman: A celebrity who isn't famous but gets on the TV because....well as far as I can work out he is Ewan McGregor's mate.

It gets worse - bl00dy Ewan McGregor's brother is getting in on the act now!
  • Options
    People that walk through carriages on trains
    They need a piss? They are looking for a paper someone's left? THey want one of the 4 seats with a little table?

• Options

He's also seems an arsehole - if you read Long Way Round Ewan McGregor spends the whole book making excuses for his mate being rude, grumpy and generally unpleasant.

"We were really tired" etc - didn't mean you, the cameraman on the other bike or any of the crew acted like it.

• Options
    George Lamb
  • Options
    Thai ladies who find farangs on ectasy attractive.
    People who speed through acerage speed camera zones
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    1) Why people think Capello was a bad England manager
    2) Why people think 'arry will be a good England manager
    3) What Stuart Pearce has done to be seriously considered for the England Manager's job
    4) Why Curbs is 66/1 to be the new England manager
    5) Damn - ran out at 4!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    3) What Stuart Pearce has done to be seriously considered for the England Manager's job
    5) Damn - ran out at 4!
    How about for 5) Why SCP isn't in the betting

• Options
    He is though - better than Curbs!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Really, Oh yeh at 50/1 move him to 4) then and make Curbs 5)!
  • Options
    You're joking - we need Powell more than England do.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    No probs we'll be promoted by Easter, SCP can then concentrate on the England job for the Euros win that and combine the two jobs next year. How does the Everly Brothers song go ?........dream dream dream. I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    5) Damn - ran out at 4!
    How about for 5) Why SCP isn't in the betting

Or 5) How in Hades is Pardew on the list at all.
  • Options
    #388732863 why sky sports do a surf condition report after telling us it got down to minus 18 overnight.
  • Options
    The twat on Sky who says "there has been another goal at the valley, have Charlton gone two up, no the other team have equalised"
  • Options
    Coldplay. HTF do they get away with it?
  • Options
    Clothing with pictures of animals on it
  • Options
    profile pics with animals in them ;-)
  • Options
    profile pics with animals in them ;-)
    rrraaasssspppp!!!!