Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 Things You Just Don't Get

Comments

• Also, pscologically £4.99 looks much cheaper than £5. Why else do you think that petrol is priced at 132.9?
  • "Also, pscologically £4.99 looks much cheaper than £5."

It doesn't really does it. ?

Don't tell me you're fooled really are you ? It's just pointless.

Primark have it right. !!
  • 1) wasp lovers
    2) Women that cant cook
    3) Eastenders ( exspecially at christmas )
    4) Palace fans
    5) Ian Dowies exsistance
  • "Also, pscologically £4.99 looks much cheaper than £5."

It doesn't really does it. ?

Don't tell me you're fooled really are you ? It's just pointless.

Primark have it right. !!
    I think there's a lot of people who when talking about prices don't round up, but just don't mention the pence. If they say to their mate, "this don't look bad for £4" it sounds better than for £5.
  • 1) a decent mobile phone signal
    2) a seat on the train
    3) winning lottery tickets
    4) athlete's foot
    5) oral
  • 1: the press obsession with adding -gate to any form of scandal (The building was called 'The Watergate Building' FFS);
    2: the obsession with celibrities;
    3: Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian (links to No 2, I suppose);
    4: having a convertible and keeping the top up, beacause it might mess up your hair;
    5: vajazzle.
    In reference to number 4....people who have convertibles down but then wear scarves etc cos its cold
  • Christian O'Connell
  • 1) wasp lovers
    2) Women that cant cook
    3) Eastenders ( exspecially at christmas )
    4) Palace fans
    5) Ian Dowies exsistance
    Anyone who can't cook. Its not exactly rocket science is it?
    Put stuff together, then make it hot.

• 1. Negativity from the usual miserable lifers when we are 5 points clear at the top.

2. Socks that lose their elasticity and drop into your shoes.

3. Heartburn

4. Jahovas witnesses who take their kids out with them doing door to door preaching when they should be doing what normal kids do.

5. Buses . Hate them and the nutters who use them.

• Man Flu, why oh why does it only affect us :(
  • Sponsored links:

• personalised number plates
  • Regarding the £4.99 debate, I stand by what I said - you may think that it doesn't work, but it is the reason why things are priced in that way.
  • 1. Stone roses- More over-rated Mancs 2. Top Gear - Only Cars you see on there, Are out of most people`s League 3. Jeremy Clarkson - See above 4. Ricky Gervais - Is he funny ? 5. Northern Soul - I Just do not get it.
  • Vegetarians that eat fish. Either your a veggie or you're not, and if you eat fish you're not.

My wife - at lunchtime she asked for spaghetti on toast, then complained when I dished up spaghetti hoops claiming that hoops taste different to "normal" spaghetti. I was in fits of laughter thinking it was a wind up, but she's really serious about it.
  • 1) Masterchef
    2) iPads
    3) Milk jugs
    4) U2 (good call chirpy)
    5) Weatherspoons
  • Vegetarians who eat fish are pescatorians... Now you are wondering what colour my anorak is.
  • 1) Cricket
    2) Rugby
    3) NFL
    4) Arsene Wenger
    5) Women
  • Spagetti on toast is a bit odd: two carbohydrates together alone. It's like eating pasta with rice.
  • Any 5 Elton John songs....................
  • 1) People who say "Can I arks you a question"
    2) People at my work who insist on talking to me while I'm having a wee or about to leave and they're having a wee
    3) My expensive phones ability to have terrible signal all of the time
    4) Heathrows "strategy" to combat the snow by just cancelling all the flights - that is not a strategy
    5) My refusal to bet on Charlton (cos you'd be betting with your heart) and then seeing them have an amazing season full of away wins
  • Sponsored links:

• 1) Masterchef
    2) iPads
    3) Milk jugs
    4) U2 (good call chirpy)
    5) Weatherspoons
    Milkjugs? A jug to keep ones milk in ....
  • 5: vajazzle.
    The ultimate chav adornment... Should be renamed "Blinge".

• Facebook

Twitter

An idiot abroad

Supporting one of the big 4

The England football team
  • Danny Greens house!
  • Self service checkouts , what the point putting them in then having to put a member of staff next to them to make sure no shenanigans are going on , i flatly refuse to use them .
  • Unexpected item in bagging area
    Approval needed
    Place item in bagging area
    Are you using your own bags?

Don't you just love it?
  • People who don't know how to use self service checkouts.
  • valleystorm200
  • People who don't know how to use self service checkouts.
    Work of the Devil
  • No, no, no

The supermarkets that push self service checkouts the most (Asda, Morrisons) are the ones whose customers are too thick to work out how to use them