Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Things You Just Don't Get

Comments

• Options
    Olly Murs Lookalikes trying to be trendy
  • Options
    Fans wearing lycra tops under their football shirts like the players.
  • Options
    6) People that wear flags to games
    LOL Bully.... you've ruined his match day experience!
    He definitely missed me Saturday!
    He wore the flag because he knew you wasn't coming!!
  • Options
    Plaaayer lookalikes trying to be singers.
  • Options
    Plaaayer lookalikes trying to be singers.
    LOL
  • Options
    6- People hijacking threads to talk to their friends.
  • Options

Rap "music"

Big Brother

Strickly Come....... Dancing

League 1 refs & linesmen

Boris Busses

• Options
    Works Christmas Parties. Why do people think I want to 'party' with them just 'cos I work with them.
    You'd think most of the brain dead ameoba that I work with have never been out the way they are going on about it! That said they probably haven't. And there will be the obligatory fool in antler deely boppers.

Deely Boppers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    99) Jealous people
  • Options
    142: People with no friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

119) Why most work do's involve going for a meal when you have a much better time over the pub.

Answer -  it's a woman inspired move because they know that generally speaking they are not funny and there's a better chance of being entertained by a bloke at the dinner table. Blokes, unless on the pull will generally leave the women to bore each other senseless whislt they have a laugh but the meal breaks all that up. They also like a nice full gunt.  (the women on this board are the exception of course)

• Options

119) Why most work do's involve going for a meal when you have a much better time over the pub.

Answer -  it's a woman inspired move because they know that generally speaking they are not funny and there's a better chance of being entertained by a bloke at the dinner table. Blokes, unless on the pull will generally leave the women to bore each other senseless whislt they have a laugh but the meal breaks all that up. They also like a nice full gunt.  (the women on this board are the exception of course)

God help you when Curb it reads this  :-)
  • Options
    thats why i caveated it with the last sentence or do you think that won't be enough to save me?
  • Options
    Rap Music
    X- Factor
    People who think orange skin is attractive
    The England football team
    Politics
    Reality tv shows

I know ... there's 6 on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

grown men in replica shirts

crocs (the shoes not the reptile)

dr who

girls that dont put out

reality tv

• Options
    The worrying thing sralan is that although i agree with you, what else is there in the world? I think you've encapsulated England in 2011 in 6 concise sentences.
  • Options
    69) Cheryl Cole
  • Options
    69) Cheryl Cole
    She's ok until she opens her mouth.
  • Options
    thats why i caveated it with the last sentence or do you think that won't be enough to save me?
    She's on her holibobs so I reckon you're safe.
  • Options
    She's on her holibobs so I reckon you're safe.
    it's great being (reasonably) anonymous. It's my mother in law post i'm more concerned about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They like a nice full what?!
  • Options
    It's a combination of gut and .....
  • Options
    Making sure one is nice and full early on in the evening can often help in securing the contract for filling the other one up later.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Mary Portas. Always think of Al Murray digging out those who talk up the mundane.

"What do you do love? A "retail expert".... YOU GO SHOPPING!!"

Chris Evans. If I want to listen to someone talking about themselves non-stop I'll buy an audiobook autobiography thanks.

Christmas lights which you spend an hour putting up, climbing through a Holly bush in the process, only to find the transformer you carefully packed away last year has fallen to bits. Yes I know I should have checked the bloody thing.......

• Options

1) Women comediennes

2) Michal Jackson

3) Yoof talk

4) Science Fiction

5) Queuing up at midnight to get the latest game or book. 

• Options
    X factor

Michael Jackson

People who find modern cars interesting/exciting

Pingu

Oysters

• Options
    X factor

Michael Jackson

People who find modern cars interesting/exciting

Pingu

Oysters

Pingu? brilliant!!!
  • Options
    Computer Games
    Jim Carrey
    Rugby League
    Oxford Street 
    ITV Sport

• Options
    People who walk and text at the same time so they don't look where they are going.

• Options
    Calvin Klein/other brand name underwear.

Why pay £18 for one pair of boxers when I can buy 3 pairs for a tenner from M&S and it's far more comfortable, and no one sees it anyway!