Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most annoying adverts

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Katie Melua, wailing bint....'kin perfect.
  • Options
    Off topic i know !
    But this Advert just makes me smile :D
    http://youtu.be/Ekr05T9Iaio
  • Options
    My latest teeth-grinder is that feckin Macdonalds advert where mum says to her monosyllabic munter of a son that he is about to get the bum's rush for yet another 'uncle' and to every question he grunts 'aright'. But, lo and behold the offer of a cheap greasy Maccdy and you just know we are watching yet another grooming session:-)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Current most disliked Advert guaranteed to grind my gnashers is the Money Supermarket one with Judy Dench, "Ive just saved someone £5.00 on their car insurance!" while climbing a inside a lift shaft.
  • Options
    Worst advert of all time is that DFS one a few years back where they played glad all over and had blue and red ticker tape.....some Nigel got their way. 
  • Options
    Kevin Bacon's efforts with EE drive me nuts, 'we just landed a plane ' bloody hell.
  • Options
    The one with the 3 dopey birds going daisy daisy daisy.
  • Options
    ALL OF THEM
  • Options
    The one with the 3 dopey birds going daisy daisy daisy.
    Aren't they just playing eyespy.
  • Options

Kevin Bacon's efforts with EE drive me nuts, 'we just landed a plane ' bloody hell.
    At least he had the good sense just to appear by phone, I think the stench surrounding that advert put him off a personal appearance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one on the radio drives me nuts, 'Times it by a zillion and dip it in chocolate'.