Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most annoying adverts

Comments

• Options
    All adverts are brainwashing chite, and everybody in the advertising industry should do a sabattical years work in a care home for dementia sufferers.
  • Options
    this mug

& this tosser

• Options
    Why has nobody gone for the McDonalds sick-inducing little whistle? Makes me Puuuuke. Arrrrgh!

I'm hatin' it!
  • Options
    The current Lombard Direct adverts, useless, unfunny drivel.

Cash4Gold, Money4Gold, Wonga4Gold, Cash4Jewels, FeckAll4UrJewellery and other related adverts.

Ray Winstone talking to himself, what an utter cock

Halifax

Lloyd's ridiculous Pinocchio people cartoon

M and S sexy food BOLLOCKS

All the crud adverts from the DVLA, TfL, HMRC etc. etc.

Any advert using children for comedic purposes

That annoying as hell Gillette bastard, if he jumped out at me with a 'WOOO Hey Buddy!' whilst I'm shaving I'd slit his throat with my 'inferior' razor
  • Options
    Littlewoods
  • Options
    I love that gravy cow. I want to kick its backside in a mashed potato field.

Hate all adverts.
  • Options
    Any where they just shout. The betting one, I think, that's a mock sports drink ad is particularly annoying. I scramble for the mute button.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The loan ads with the old people puppets. They give me the creeps.
    Ditto. Those wonga.com oldies make my skin crawl every time they come on.

• Options
    Halifax ads are the worst. Just choosing a song and having it sung at a much slower tempo by a choir wearing your organisations uniforms isn't creativity, especially when you've already done it 200 times. At least they aren't still trying to be funny with their dire radio station, hope that place burnt down (and that they got shafted on the insurance because they took it out with the Halifax). Also, why on earth would I want to entrust my money to a bank where the staff seem to spend most of their days forming a giant x and attending choir practice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think some of these adverts have the reverse effect and make us not use the pruduct being advertised.
  • Options
    Quality solicitors advert about 3 mins long and just evil. Pregnant women smiling at a widow as a hearse goes by.

Any go-compare ad
  • Options
    Those on Sky and ITV which occur right at the kick off.
  • Options
    I do love the Coca Cola Trucks adverts in November.

Just they need to update them to Widescreen.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    direct line van insurance

& the smug git on the right seems to be the marker for annoying smugfest dirge

halifax radio station ad

• Options
    Gregos Traitorelli....
  • Options
    Am i the only one that is getting annoyed with Chris Kamara?

He seems to be everywhere doing the same thing!

The Sports Direct advert is pure cringe!
  • Options
    Am i the only one that is getting annoyed with Chris Kamara?

He seems to be everywhere doing the same thing!

The Sports Direct advert is pure cringe!
    Unbelievable !

(sorry)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Mars penalty shootout one, why the f*** do we bring on a steward to play in goal instead of the sub goalie? Why is he in jeans? Why has the referee allowed him onto the pitch when he clearly isn't part of the designated 23 man squad?
  • Options
    good save though

• Options
    The HTC ad where they are skydiving.
  • Options
    The Mars penalty shootout one, why the f*** do we bring on a steward to play in goal instead of the sub goalie? Why is he in jeans? Why has the referee allowed him onto the pitch when he clearly isn't part of the designated 23 man squad?
    Also how did 7 players get sent off? Parker, Johnson and Walcott only ones left.
  • Options
    Absolutely! I must admit I found it just a touch hard to believe, but it was on the telly, so it must be true? :-)
  • Options
    Gregos Traitorelli....
    I'm obviously becoming part of the pc brigade because I find that ad incredibly racist.
  • Options
    Gregos Traitorelli....
    I'm obviously becoming part of the pc brigade because I find that ad incredibly racist.
    Racist to who? There isn't any refrence to anyones race, religion or nationality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2HW_BYozQA
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sexist maybe ; )youtube.com/watch?v=1XZ5MOB3nww&feature=related
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Why haven't the FA written to his club, threatening to fine them for having fans on the pitch? It's only ever little old Charlton who are treated as scapegoats like that. ;-)