Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away support

13»

Comments

• Options
    Maybe people have other/better things to do than travel to some town to watch 90 mins of football...
    Does that extend to SE7 then?!
  • Options
    Maybe people have other/better things to do than travel to some town to watch 90 mins of football...

I haven't.
    haha, well said Fanny
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Positive comments things you are looking forward to about Sunday/Our away support???

And I know I said POSITIVE

Means no moaning thread ;)
  • Options

Otherwise that monkey will get you!!
  • Options
    Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Hopping it's another glorious day :-D
  • Options
    5000+ bursting into a chorus of valley Floyd road! nothing can get the hairs on the back of you neck standing to attention quite like that for me.
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

5000+ bursting into a chorus of valley Floyd road! nothing can get the hairs on the back of you neck standing to attention quite like that for me.

Can't wait for this ^^^
  • Options

CafcCrazy said:

Can't wait for this ^^^

Nor me.
  • Options
    Being bottom going into(and before) tomorrow's game, it is all against us.
    If we are s*** I say it, yes, tomorrow we are s*** but I am sorry but we are going to win...............even though we have big numbers.
    By the way, could the other 4500 that do not do the aways go to the rest of the games......we need your support as a help to stay up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Being bottom going into(and before) tomorrow's game, it is all against us.
    If we are s*** I say it, yes, tomorrow we are s*** but I am sorry but we are going to win...............even though we have big numbers.
    By the way, could the other 4500 that do not do the aways go to the rest of the games......we need your support as a help to stay up

Good point. Hopefully many will catch the "Away support" bug and make it to more games. We clearly have a fan base. Just need to get them out more ;)
  • Options
    Most of those would love to go away every other week but having a life and financial costs prevent them from doing so. Much easier to do this game as a one off occasion.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Most of those would love to go away every other week but having a life and financial costs prevent them from doing so. Much easier to do this game as a one off occasion.

Very true. Even if it's one more game they decide to do off the back of today then it's a step in the right direction.

Positive thread!!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

That of course is very true.
    Without going over old ground about the away following, I think the argument is the home % to away support is undeniably poor, one of the worst in the country.
    I put it down to the years between 85-92 and losing a generation support
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Without going over old ground about the away following, I think the argument is the home % to away support is undeniably poor, one of the worst in the country.
    I'm hoping this is going to change in the next decade for our wonderful club. About an hour from Shefifeld ;-)
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I'm hoping this is going to change in the next decade for our wonderful club. About an hour from Shefifeld ;-)
    Enjoy the day Cray(I am the poet that did not know it)