Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life, Down At The Mac, Owlstalk....

Comments

• Options

The best bit for me is the

" Charlton will be fooked if BWP stops scoring or gets injured"

They said this a month ago

Well BWP has dried up and we are still there and now pulling away

Come on you fooking Massive yorkshire club

atleast put up a fight MK FRaud will go 2nd on NYE

wendies to get 4th if lucky

MUGS

• Options
    Completely agree vff.

There were charlton fans that signed up to that site and gave honest opinions of him and semedo. Some addicks said on owlstalk llera will give it his all but is far to prone to errors which won't just cost them goals but points aswell. The wendys had a pop at them saying we don't have a clue and how we slated semedo.

Some told them semedo was loved at charlton but had no creativity and would get a nose bleed if he got past the halfway line. Owlstalkers once again had a pop.

They seem to judge players and teams on one game. They done it with us saying we don't deserve to be up there because of our performance in the 1-1 and they said it about llera after 1 game for them describing him as the rock they have been missing.

You have to laugh
  • Options

The best bit for me is the

" Charlton will be fooked if BWP stops scoring or gets injured"

They said this a month ago

Well BWP has dried up and we are still there and now pulling away

Come on you fooking Massive yorkshire club

atleast put up a fight MK FRaud will go 2nd on NYE

wendies to get 4th if lucky

MUGS

Go on nla - you tell em mate!
  • Options
    apparently nicky weaver didn't play for them today because he had a toothache.

What a tosser.
  • Options
    apparently nicky weaver didn't play for them today because he had a toothache.

What a tosser.
    That's a bit random
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sheff Weds result v Walsall today makes our draw v Walsall look quite credible.
  • Options
    And Huddersfield drew with Walsall at home, remember.
  • Options
    There are no easy games in this league and Sheffield weds fans don't realise that, most of us didn't realise it until the play off season ,

It took us all of last season reflecting of what happens when u have the wrong style of football when u have unrealistic expectations,

Today showed Sheffield weds have a soft under belly and we are made of the stuff that made Sheffield famous and that ain't football
  • Options
    NLA

Well said mate, twice:-)

Our performance today was so different to what we have seen last two years, even on good days. Wednesday's fans don't know what they don't know. But they are going to find out the hard way. as we did.

And we have the better manager, of that I am absolutely sure.
  • Options
    Blimey, they're in danger of imploding over there. Still, I noted that one brave soul was still trotting out the "Charlton will have a bad run" mantra, but at least he didn't add "we've had ours"!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now, this was deffo like us last year:

There's nothing like the great taste of schadenfreude though.
  • Options
    Those supporters, and on other forums too, keep saying that 'Charlton are not all that', 'nothing special', well so far our useless team have been weeing all over their brilliant teams.
  • Options
    I wonder when the Wed fans will be back posting on here.
  • Options
    As funny as it is reading the comments now, 1/2/3/4 years ago, it was exactly the same on here.

I'll enjoy it for now though!
  • Options
    There is a comment on there that sums up what is wrong with their fans, and speaks volumes about their team

" when are we going to wake up and beat teams vastly inferior of ourselves "

Deluded that you can go to a ground where we and huddersfield have failed to win yet they believe that they turn up get 3 points have a non contest of a game and go back to yorkshire with points in the bag

The 4 all against huddersfield showed they panic when they concede late in the game ,

I laughed when the rumour surfaced that they were signing llera and was told by a weds fan on here that they are looking bigger than that sort of player,

Megson is indicating that the board are not supporting the concept he is .building , when imo the reason that they don't support it is either

A. They don't believe in him

B. That mandric is concerned with the court case and is looking to preserve what he has

• Options
    and 

C. That Mandaric hasn't got that much anyway. A lot of Balkan swagger, a little less solid business.
  • Options
    Where's that Sheffield Wednesday fan that was always on here giving it the biggen?
  • Options
    Sounds more like modern spotty try-hard teenagers being modern spotty try-hard teenagers.
  • Options
    I still back Huddersfield for second - play offs will be interesting with Sheff Utd, Wednesday, MK Dons and I think Stevenage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's all so quiet, all so quiet....
  • Options
    Hubris.  Nothing so painful as the fall.
  • Options
    Sounds more like modern spotty try-hard teenagers being modern spotty try-hard teenagers.
    This. Too many films and poor stewarding.

McDons are our biggest threat but they probably don't have a forum!
  • Options
    This. Too many films and poor stewarding.

McDons are our biggest threat but they probably don't have a forum!
    No, they have a massive forum, it's just no-one ever goes
  • Options
    And I heard they were extending it...
  • Options
    They took over someone else's forum and renamed it.
  • Options
    *Tips hat to the above 3 posts.*
  • Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
    I think Gary Megson is doing a magnificent job at Sheffield Weds, and should be rewarded with a new 5 year contract.
  • Options
    Bet they are suicidal on there now they ain't 2nd