Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tevez refuses to come on for Man City !

edited September 2011 in General Charlton
Well that's one way of ensuring you get your move !

Unbelievable

Comments

• Disgraceful! Although I could see him ending up at Arsenal

• I would love to see City make him rot in the reserves; see how he likes that...they are the only team that could afford to do it!

It would be expensive, but enormously satisfying if you had the cash....and I think that they do!
  • What a complete unmentionable. Seriously that is just disgraceful.
  • Dowie is a bit wild eyed tonight when discussing it.... ahem.

Tevez is disgusting. Go on souness.
  • The Big Sam on twitter has nailed this one.
  • It's embarassing. What club will want him now with that kind of attitude?
  • Surely they could sue him for this? Unbelievable.
    Any chance of sharing?

99% of the top club sides in the world

99% of the top club sides in the world
    Not many can afford his huge wages though. My best bet is Anzhi or a team in Qatar/UAE.
  • Sponsored links:

Any chance of sharing?

Not unless I want a ban! Not the most PC means of dealing with him.
  • edited September 2011

You reap what you sow.

Whilst Tevez is totally out of order and his actions are undefendable, clubs like Man City and Chelsea etc have played their parts in creating this type of situation. They are the Dr Frankensteins of football.

Far too much ££££££££££££££ in the game. Hopefully these new Fairplay rules regarding money will eventually have an effect, don't hold your breath though!

• some times i don't wanna play football either !!!

Any chance of sharing?

Not unless I want a ban! Not the most PC means of dealing with him.
    This fake account?
  • There is no exuse but apart from this when he is on the pitch he does work very hard and is usually a very good player.

There is no exuse for refusing to come on, but must assume the worst as I cant imagine anyone that would behave like that in hes position. He possibly has a dodgy background at home in Argentina. His mind must be very far from what is 'real', He needs to leave City asap even as just respect to the fans.

• Dock his wages and let him rot in the reserves
  • He doesn't play in a Champions League game, what makes anyone think he will play for the reserves.

Unbelievably decent player but a total to55er in his attitude. He doesn't care though, mopping up that kind of money to not play football. 
  • You can see why Tevez has never really stayed anywhere for more than two years or so. There was also his rather far-fetched story about having to be hospitalised for over-eating in the Summer after he missed a penalty against Uruguay. 

I also wonder if he's a bad influence in the Argentinian national team and whether that is one reason why Messi never really touches the same heights as he does at club level.

No doubt Mancini would have liked to get shot of him pre-season if Corinthians had been able to come up with the money. A very unpleasant man and hugely disrespectful to the club and its supporters.
  • Don't let him 'rot in the reserves', pack him off to a proper job for six months. See how he'd cope living on minimum wage and getting up Monday to Friday to work 10 hours a day. Then stick a City fan on his money. A twist on Wife Swap, without the wives. With the climax being that the City fan sets fire to Tevez's Ferrari just before they go back to their old lives. Fair?
  • I reckon Messi would rise above it TBH. I reckon he doesnt hit the heights because Arg arnt all that as a team. Big names up front, not so at the back. Not a unit, just a load of players with no1 linking up al lto well
  • Sponsored links:

• Tevez speaks the truth about rich footballers being asses. But then he does something like that. City would have sold him, it's not their fault no one can afford him. To earn that much money... Jesus. It's incredible he can do that then go on tv saying he's done nothing wrong.

I think City have the balls/ money to never pick him again, but there'll inevitably be a human rights thing from Tevez's camp and he'll probably end up leaving for free!
  • Interesting comments on BBC site from Danny Mills, calling into question Tevez's professionalism and branding him a coward...how do I tweet the soft tw@t to remind him of his pre-Xmas red card for us that gave him a nice long festive break!?

• Danny Mills

"He's [Mancini] had his fill. He's had enough. You cannot
    keep disrespecting the manager. Whether you like him or not, it doesn't
    make any difference. You're playing for yourself, your club, your team.
    There's quite a few managers I didn't get on with but you put your shift
    in, you play for pride because you're a professional. You simply cannot
    refuse to play in a football match. It's selfish, it's cowardly and
    bang out of order."

• Wonder if they could cancel his contract for wilful refusal to do his job. It's unlikely but I bet they'd bloody love that
  • edited September 2011
    Same Danny Mills as got himself deliberately suspended just before Christmas while playing for us?

Hypocrite.
  • Same Danny Mills as got himself deliberately suspended just before Christmas while playing for us?

Hypocrite.
    This.
  • Same Danny Mills as got himself deliberately suspended just before Christmas while playing for us?

Hypocrite.
    This.
    Double this, Danny Mills is a steaming turd! Er alledgedley!
  • Just saw the same thing on the BBC site and was going to post it here. Mills=Twat. Not quite as much of a twat as Tevez, but twat nevertheless
  • I'd leave him in Munich and tell him to make his own way home.

Then sue him for millions for breach of contract.

• It wasn't that long ago that Manchester City fans were saying that
    Tottenham Hotspur would be an embarassment to English Football in the
    Champions League.

It's nice to sit back and watch their over-priced, over-hyped, over-paid collection
    of super-egos implode in such spectacular fashion on the European stage.