Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carl Cashman: My art

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately not Ted, got a bust year ahead so will probably still make my handful of games starting from Middlesbrough next week... will probably join VG though so I can attend some away games too.
    Thanks @wss and GHE, buzzing about it right now.
  • Options
    After the overwhelming response to 'Ballers' the clothes range by Danny Green I thought id be a fool to not post and mention I have just listed my own tshirts in my online store. Two limited runs of 50 pieces, each costing £24.99 shipped in the UK.. http://carlcashman.bigcartel.com/products

• Options
    Got my first UK solo show next month..

• Options
    More shameless self promotion, recently had a studio visit and interview for this blog. I might come across like a tool as I've not looked at the published piece myself ... http://arrestedmotion.com/2014/05/interview-carl-cashman-neometry-new-work-by-carl-cashman-prescription-art/
  • Options
    Oh my lord, I can just see myself walking out to open the batting next Saturday with one of those :D
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Oh my lord, I can just see myself walking out to open the batting next Saturday with one of those :D

Be like a goal keeper wearing a larey shirt I guess :)
  • Options
    You'd feel such a plonker if you got out for 0 though. I mean, more so than usual
  • Options
    Ah, like a crap player in flashy boots
  • Options
    A crap player in Neometry boots, even. Kit deal with @cally_messi?

Also, I'm relieved you didn't take the crowdpleasing route and call it Neo Geo ;)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

A crap player in Neometry boots, even. Kit deal with @cally_messi?

Also, I'm relieved you didn't take the crowdpleasing route and call it Neo Geo ;)

One of the top guys at nike purchased a bunch of work from my last show, so you never know :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did you by any chance design GK shirts for peter schmichael the dane back in the 90's?
  • Options
    Not posted any art stuff for a while, but this weekend (fri-Sunday)I'm in a Art fair at Truman Brewery and will be painting a mural at Eli's yard. If you are in the area stop by and say hello
  • Options
    Just seen this thread and read it all through - some blommin brilliant stuff there @Shine and @Shrew - will keep looking for updates and hope to get to a show in the future...
  • Options
    Talking of Truman Brwery - ive got a few free tickets for an event there for any of you men big into your fashion and want your beard trimmed... i can bet some of the oldies on here and going to snap them up!!

http://www.offtherailsldn.com/home
  • Options
    ps sorry to go off topic. Good luck Shine.
  • Options
    Good luck, sounds like you're doing well?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Not posted any art stuff for a while, but this weekend (fri-Sunday)I'm in a Art fair at Truman Brewery and will be painting a mural at Eli's yard. If you are in the area stop by and say hello

I am coming to the preview on Thursday so will look out for your stand.

• Options
    barstool said:

shine166 said:

I am coming to the preview on Thursday so will look out for your stand.

Ah nice, I'm at the fifty24mx booth

@RedMist‌ yer great cheers. Solo shows in Norway and LA next year and at least 1 group show a month lined up for 2015 too
  • Options
    Last day painting tomorrow if anyone is in the area

• Options
    That'll look good when it's finished...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And done. Collab with Ben Slow, who I hadn't met until the morning we started painting (friday)

• Options
    shine166 said:

And done. Collab with Ben Slow, who I hadn't met until the morning we started painting (friday)

Looks great, I like all the layers and the red sets it off really well.

• Options
    Is it Alan Curbishley?
  • Options
    doubt it, turns out the other lad used to follow millwall
  • Options
    Spent last week in Shoreditch painting another wall with Ben Slow

http://youtu.be/qUZWAqWVsNI
  • Options
    Ben Slow ....... with a name like that, sounds like he should be playing for Charlton.