Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carl Cashman: My art

Comments

• Options
    I dont know if its appropriate to ask, but how much do your art pieces sell for?

I think some of your stuff is exceptional,

Thank you.. no thats fine. I have a bigcartel here with a rough range, if you ever see something you like.. drop me a mail and il do a price for lifers

http://carlcashman.bigcartel.com/
  • Options
    here ae a couple of paintings from my current show, il add a link once its all up

5.jpg 299.1K
    7.jpg 380.5K
  • Options
    in progress

• Options
    Recently did a little interview type thing for a website.. http://www.op-art.co.uk/2012/04/carl-cashman/

• Options
    looks good
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I intend to paint a red/white and black version at some point titled 'Floyd Road'
    Any developments on this front?

On a separate note I saw Billy Connelly's work as an artist last week, not particularly impressed.

• Options
    I intend to paint a red/white and black version at some point titled 'Floyd Road'

On a separate note I saw Billy Connelly's work as an artist last week, not particularly impressed.

Not yet, thought id wait until the end of the season...thinking of maybe doing a small cheap promotion edition with the proceeds going into the youth team pot
  • Options
    Proud to announce my first ever screenprint went live today, for more info ..

http://www.ltdart.co.uk/product/carl-cashman-r-b-w
  • Options
    Started this on Ravey Street yesterday if anyone is passing at all...
  • Options
    finishing touches
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's awesome @shine166
  • Options
    That's awesome @shine166

Thanks, was my first time painting outdorrs so im chuffed with how it turned out

• Options
    Like it,
    and you might like the Geometric work of www.jasoncorbett.com
  • Options
    Like it,
    and you might like the Geometric work of www.jasoncorbett.co.uk
    thats better.
  • Options

Not yet, thought id wait until the end of the season...thinking of maybe doing a small cheap promotion edition with the proceeds going into the youth team pot
    Just caught up with this. Would be great if you could

Started this on Ravey Street yesterday if anyone is passing at all...

Where is Ravey St?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    2 mins from Old Street station Henry, pretty much opposite a pub called The Griffin. Im moving studio in 6 weeks so am looking to start putting together the Charlton edition then.
  • Options
    Shine, did you ever see that 'Banksy' up that way? Just off City Road, behind the McD's on a bit of waste land? I thinks gone now....
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Shine, did you ever see that 'Banksy' up that way? Just off City Road, behind the McD's on a bit of waste land? I thinks gone now....

Big fan of Banksy, went to the Premiere of his movie last year. Most of his are gone, either painted over or cut out of the wall and sold. This is one of the last few old ones that remains

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39244429@N08/4360885025/
  • Options
    The one at City Road was a load of coppers with pig heads, walking towards you.
  • Options
    Liked that moss shot @Shrew. Love a bit of moss. 
    You'l like my most recent downloads then !

www.flickriver.com/photos/41605996@N03/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Show in Oregon next week im taking part in, sold my painting with hours of the preview being sent out yesterday !
    ore.jpg 118.7K
  • Options
    Taking part in this pop up show which opens today.
  • Options
    Excited like a schoolboy on Christmas eve to announce that this August I will be having my first ever solo show.
    Taking place over in Portland Oregon at Breeze Block Gallery...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    shine166 said:

Excited like a schoolboy on Christmas eve to announce that this August I will be having my first ever solo show.
    Taking place over in Portland Oregon at Breeze Block Gallery...

Congratulations!

All the best with it.

Did you buy a season ticket this year in the end? I remember you (at least I think it was you) talking about trying to get one in K block Covered End Upper.

• Options
    Nice work. Well done.
  • Options
    Cheers guys, still not bit the bullet Stig... may invest in a pair of 1/2 tickets for me and my in December if my shows done well.
  • Options
    Just asking this on the off chance, but does anyone here work for a company that can print graphics for skate and snowboards ? Ive painted these 2 attached pieces and would love to get some small editions made up..
  • Options
    skateboard..
  • Options
    Love your updates and really like your work shine . I have forwarded on your request to a friend that does a lot of work on snowboards / helmets etc . Will keep u updated
  • Options

Love your updates and really like your work shine . I have forwarded on your request to a friend that does a lot of work on snowboards / helmets etc . Will keep u updated

Much appreciated dude, very grateful for that. Ive just started mailing around companies like Burton too so fingers crossed I hear something back from someone. Thanks for the kind words regards my art too, I try not to update too much due to it being a Charlton forum.. but il probably keep posting any significant moves I make.