Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carl Cashman: My art

Comments

• Options
    Shine , I've just got off the phone with my mate Phil and he is happy to help or point you in the right direction . Have a look at his website for full contact details and tell him doyley sent you . Worldofcreation.co.uk . He does a mix of custom airbrushing , canvas prints and vehicle / Board vynels . All the best with the expo .
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Shine , I've just got off the phone with my mate Phil and he is happy to help or point you in the right direction . Have a look at his website for full contact details and tell him doyley sent you . Worldofcreation.co.uk . He does a mix of custom airbrushing , canvas prints and vehicle / Board vynels . All the best with the expo .

Dude thats sound of you, much appreciated @glasshalfempty. Il let you know if anything comes of it
  • Options
    I know this is your thread Shine but jut thought I'd post my mates work. He makes hand blown glass grenades. I think its amazing stuff. A Charlton fan too.

http://www.borntokiln.com/
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Curb_It said:

I know this is your thread Shine but jut thought I'd post my mates work. He makes hand blown glass grenades. I think its amazing stuff. A Charlton fan too.

http://www.borntokiln.com/

haha no way ! I know Jimmy :)@Curb_It we did a show together over Christmas called Herrods.
    Next time you see him tell him cash says hello.
  • Options
    actually his name is on the flier a few posts back ^^
  • Options
    How funny! I missed the flier as i would have picked up on that straightaway.
    I will let him know. I think he comes on here to read.
  • Options
    Hope he can help or at least point you in the right direction mate .
  • Options
    It's really nice following your journey and progress. When I put my art on this site I only got insults, but then again I am crap :-)
  • Options
    If you like Banksie then you might like BluBlu, NB it take 30 seconds to get going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4
  • Options
    Yer I love Blu, own some of his artwork too @Loco
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently in a group show in America, heres a link to all the work... some cool stuff to browse over with a brew.

http://breezeblockgalleryinventory.com/collections/postcard-show

password is Crebla
  • Options

Liked the work by graphic surgery, ryan dineen and the andrew mackenzie 'car park'. If you know rowdy, tell him / her to get 'bristle' made into posters, I reckon it would sell well. If you know pero matos, can you ask what the thinking is behind the work entitled 'London'.
  • Options

Liked the work by graphic surgery, ryan dineen and the andrew mackenzie 'car park'. If you know rowdy, tell him / her to get 'bristle' made into posters, I reckon it would sell well. If you know pero matos, can you ask what the thinking is behind the work entitled 'London'.

I really like rowdy, he sells a lot of work via http://www.highrollershop.com/

I kinda know Pedro from conversing online, never met though. He runs this gallery in London called Ivory and black http://www.ivoryandblack.com/ His paintings generally look like collages or old walls where the paste ups have been ripped down, he has some skills with a brush thats for sure.
  • Options
    Painted at a street art festival in Bristol called 'upfest' at the weekend, think the last day is today if you are in the area
  • Options
    Nice, congrats.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Nice, congrats.

Cheers, arrived and was given a spot 3x what I expected + its was semi permanent so my painting could last until next year.
  • Options
    Im taking part in this show next week, ive painted a 8x8ft panel and the works stay up for 6 weeks..

WXSP2013
  • Options
    Will try and get along to this mate , good luck with it .
  • Options

Will try and get along to this mate , good luck with it .

Cheers dude, is still touch and go if i'll be attending myself atm as I fly out to Oregon the following week for my solo show.. so a busy week ahead.

• Options
    Good luck with both your shows, Shiney!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Much appreciated Oggy ! Just had this sent via email..

Solo show coming up..
  • Options
    Great afternoon at white cross and even stumbled across this piece .....
  • Options
    Ah sweet @Glass half empty, cheers for the shot and glad you enjoyed it. Still another day of entertainment today if anyone is stuck for something to do today.
  • Options
    Shine ,long shot but any idea who this is ? Mate of mine wants to see if he can get any of her work
  • Options
    Top man. Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just like to say im sat in Charlotte NC waiting for a connection on the way home from Portland. My show has completely blown all my ownexpectations with 40 paintings sold in the first 4 days of opening, I have just 2 works left for sale :).. apparently it is already the best sales a show in that gallery has ever had

... just a little update for those who have followed my progress so far
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Just like to say im sat in Charlotte NC waiting for a connection on the way home from Portland. My show has completely blown all my ownexpectations with 40 paintings sold in the first 4 days of opening, I have just 2 works left for sale :).. apparently it is already the best sales a show in that gallery has ever had

... just a little update for those who have followed my progress so far

You can get your season ticket now then?

I've just come across this thread and have read through and looked at all the art work......Great stuff, loving it.

• Options
    Great news shine. Glad all of the hard work is paying off. Literally!
  • Options
    That's great news matey .