Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cedric Evina - Confirmed Signing

13»

Comments

• We love you Cedric we do , 
    We love you Cedric we do...

Hmm sounds a bit camp , gotta come up with something a bit better than that!
  • edited June 2011

Hmm sounds a bit camp , gotta come up with something a bit better than that!

Wrong thread, Clive in the Co-op.
    Try Song for Cedric.

;o)
  • YoungGuns blog on Twitter-

He's pacy, strong, can also play on the wing. Lacks end product though.

Evina is 1 for the future. But he's passionate, tenacious & gives 100%. All basic qualities for Powell to build on. 
  • If he's got pace then in this division it will get him out of trouble, if Chris can work on his final ball into the box then we could have a real player on our hands by the sound of it.
  • Powell said on BBC London he'd be doing some 1-2-1s with him.

As if Powell could teach anyone about playing left back  : - )
  • Surely he could do some one to ones with Solly too if he justs uses a mirror.
  • Do we have to pay a compensation fee, as he is under the age of 24 and Oldham offered him a new contract?
  • Nope, cause Arsenal developed him
  • edited June 2011

Evina waooooh

He comes from cameroon

He f*ckin hates millwall........     

JUST SEEN THE OTHER THREAD SORRY

• It's about time we had a player called Cedric at the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely he could do some one to ones with Solly too if he justs uses a mirror.
    Like it.
  • Keep it simple...

to the tune of i think its Go West

Cedrric Ev inah,

Cedrric Ev inah etc etc
  • edited June 2011
    I consider myself told, still don't think its enough tho

: ) : )

traffic was murder this morning..
  • I've asked some oldham fans opinion on him they seem to think he's more of a left midfield than a left back, but have all said they're gutted about losing him and 'what's oldhams loss is charltons gain'
  • My Arsenal mates are very complimentary about him too. They said 'he will play in the premier league one day' and that he only didnt break through due to the players he had in front of him. Clichy, Gibbs, Traore etc. Apparently he is lightning quick and has a 'bang' on him. One for the future too.

Sounds good

• Just watched his interview on CAFCplayer and the interview asks him about the fixtures, which he says, are out today.  Proof that he signed last week and they waited to announce it
  • I have been banging on about the need for a left wing back - think it will make a big difference to us at this level. Sure this will mean Jackson playing in the left midfield role that saw him bag so many goals last season but we will still have the width that we missed a bit at times. 
  • Always Tweets about Nando's apparantely. The next Mcoxo?

There's one by the o2

• Ecclestone tweeted about Nandos fool!
  • Yeah but Alan Mac was the one who got the flack for eating out after playing cack, can see the same crack happening with this young full back FOOL !  
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL JT
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2453913,00.html

Interesting interview on the OS.  I'd forgotten he's only 19.
  • From the little I've seen, he looks promising, I dont think I'd be worried if he came in for wiggins if he got injured/suspended.

• He shoots, he scores!!! This from from the overnight news: While Newcastle were slipping to defeat at York, Sunderland were coming a cropper at the Keepmoat, where Doncaster won 2-0 thanks to goals from Cedric Evina and Harry Forrester.
  • I saw Cedric Evina mentioned on another thread the other day and meant to find out where he is now, surprised and pleased he's still at Doncaster as thought he would have been released
  • Is this the dead Lion everyone is in up-Roar about?
  • Hope he's finding his way again. Another who lost confidence and then put in some awful displays, but he had some ability .