Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cedric Evina - Confirmed Signing

Comments

• Evina and Frimpong must have spent a few years together in the same youth teams at Arsenal

Reading between the lines - are you saying we are signing Wilshere?
  • edited June 2011
    Am I that obvious?
  • Pleased with this. Love to see a good pacy attacking full back. Welcome Ced.
    The last one of those we had was Moutouakil.....let's hope Evina can defend!
  • Welcome aboard, Cedric !

What a great afternoon this is proving to be !

Will there be a hat trick before midnight ?

The last one of those we had was Moutouakil.....let's hope Evina can defend!
    Interesting how he is described as neither a left back or a winger but both. I guess he's more of the attacking kind, so will switch depending on the opposition.
  • aye, can't help think its no coincendence these were announced same day as Racon leaving... long long way to go before our squad look even reasonable
  • aye, can't help think its no coincendence these were announced same day as Racon leaving... long long way to go before our squad look even reasonable
    Cheer up, Razil ......we've known worse days. Sounds like maybe there's another signing soon to be announced?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• have we in modern times? with this small number of pros on the books?
  • anyway where did you hear there was another? must have missed that
  • edited June 2011
    :) mediocre midfield lightweight stop gaps I bet?

;)
  • Razil, Official Twitter says more to come today, you big misery guts.
    PMSL!

That told you Raz, haha!

;o)
  • Christ moan moan moan moan moan moan. Next you lot will be moaning that we have only signed 3 players today :-)
  • Rudders it's only two so far... totally unacceptable
  • yeah but alonso is putting pen to paper as we speak
  • bloody hope so mate! ;-)
  • yeah but Semedo is putting pen to paper as we speak
    ....for Sheff Wednesday?

;o)
  • hang on a min I said alonso.. have you amended my post Oggy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy secret admin. Long suspected by only now outed.
  • Barsteward !!
  • hang on a min I said alonso.. have you amended my post Oggy?
    Now would I do anythig like that, Rudders.......?

Nah, mate. Well, okay - just a slight adjustment then.
    In the spirit of a crazy day.

;o)
  • Oggy secret admin. Long suspected by only now outed.
    Bollux. Rumbled!
  • You cheeky git.. I have only had a couple of glasses of Baileys and i had to recheck my post twice !!!
  • You cheeky git.. I have only had a couple of glasses of Baileys and i had to recheck my post twice !!!
    LOL ....... well worth it then!
    Sorry mate.

Still PMSL

;o)
  • Nice to have Cedric onboard, got a good feeling about him hope he doesn't let me down. 
    Abbott got good 3 games before he left, hoping cedric can be good from the off! 
  • Signings and still misery!
  • Signings and still misery!
    I was looking for a signing and then I found a signing,
    and heaven knows I'm miserable now!

Who' Charlton, there ain't no pleasin you!
  • Excellent signing (as have been the others given our circumstances), after seasons of misery I'm affording myself some much overdue optimism......... Sadly I think some just get a kick out of being a "told you so" type.