Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Murray

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    ...still, he's earning a decent living.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    This could be the year he wins something but he always comes up against one of the top 3 who whilst they may not be better all the time, one of them invaraibly is! Still Lendl may be th eman to help change that.
  • Options
    Yes he lost but he made a real fight of it, unlike last year where he looked like a rabbit in the headlights, so maybe Lendl's done him some good.

He might just have it in him to win a grand Slam one day.
    Last year was the Final though Len, bit different. He's never won a set in a Grand Slam final.

• Options
    Yes he lost but he made a real fight of it, unlike last year where he looked like a rabbit in the headlights, so maybe Lendl's done him some good.

He might just have it in him to win a grand Slam one day.
    Last year was the Final though Len, bit different. He's never won a set in a Grand Slam final.

True.
  • Options
    Younger players coming through not looking good is it? Even del potro nicked a title
  • Options
    great comeback from 2-5 but djokovic somehow pulls it out the hat at 15/40 and an advantage

murray will win one one day
  • Options
    This could be the year he wins something but he always comes up against one of the top 3 who whilst they may not be better all the time, one of them invaraibly is! Still Lendl may be th eman to help change that.
    Only way I can see him winning is if the other 3 don't make it to the final. Murray is an exceptional player but he's doomed to be playing in the same era as 3 players who are absolutely world class.

• Options
    He's getting better. Think he'll get there sooner rather than later. I don't follow tennis much but in every match I see Murray play he seems to drop off for a while which obviously costs you against the top 3

• Options
    Nadal must be pleased resting while they were battling like that
  • Options
    murray was born exactly 7 days before djokovic

boring but that's me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good, twat
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    What a shame.

Annyone but Murray...
  • Options
    What a shame.

Annyone but Murray...
    Praise the lord, for he is good!
  • Options
    He's good but not great. He makes Henman look like schoolboy amatuer, so at leastfor those that like to follow a 'scottish brit' he wins more than he loses. Do i care if he never wins a grand slam, nope. Not that fussed about tennis, golf, rugby, cricket, etc. Football is the only sport i would pay to watch. Betterlucknext time Andy boy.