Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Five things you like that are Welsh or about the Welsh

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]1) My Grandad
    2) John Robinson
    3) Kilgetty in Pembrokeshire
    4) Katherine Jenkins
    5 Swansea City

John Robinson was born in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.....
  • Options
    And played for Wales
  • Options
    Super Furry Animals
  • Options
    Their great outdoors. Great environment for MTB cycling, hiking etc. ... Snowdonia seems like one of those places where everyone does something active. Only been twice on short trips, but fantastic times both.
  • Options
    1. The Mumbles
    2. That bloke who reads the news
    3. Max Boyce
    4. Craig Bellamy
    5. Leeks
  • Options
    1. Catherine Jenkins

2.Gaerwen.

3. My Family

4.The view from Anglesey of Snowdonia on a sunny evening.

5.International day in Cardiff.
  • Options
    C’Mon
    Bananas
    Many Are Called but Few Get Up
    We’re Only Children
    Back Into the Future

..by Man
  • Options
    the bridge out of there

cerys matthews
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oliver Street[/cite]C’Mon
    Bananas
    Many Are Called but Few Get Up
    We’re Only Children
    Back Into the Future

..by Man[/quote]

you werent at the Micky Jones tribute gigs were you, Oliver?
    Awesome. deke Leonard is a God.

I like the welsh TV shows like
    The Magic Rhondabout
    and their films
    9 and a half Leeks and
    Bridge over the River Wye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

1) The border control.

2) The exit.

3) Those lovely warm fires they light for foreign property owners.

3 & 5) Can Katherine Jenkins count as two ?

• Options
    Eve Myles from Torchwood :)
  • Options
    The M4 bridge

The old M4 bridge

The border

You don't have to pay to get out

Graham Moore
  • Options
    The bloke who threw up outside my house last night.
    Dai Scarrots I think his name was.
  • Options
    This comes to the top and im eating larvabread as i type amazing stuff cant get enough
  • Options

Johnny Robinson

Richard Burton

Felinfoel

Charlotte Church

It being the last enclave of Celtic druidry before the Romans came along

• Options

[quote][cite]Posted By: Oliver Street[/cite]C’Mon Bananas Many Are Called but Few Get Up We’re Only Children Back Into the Future ..by Man[/quote] you werent at the Micky Jones tribute gigs were you, Oliver? Awesome. deke Leonard is a God. I like the welsh TV shows like The Magic Rhondabout and their films 9 and a half Leeks and Bridge over the River Wye

Would love to have been there. At least I managed to see Man in their heyday... nothing like them now unless you know anything different. You might be interested in this radio prog that I occasionally co-present with my old school friend Steve Davis, Mondays 22.00-24.00: http://www.phoenixfm.com/category/the-interesting-alternative-show/ Did a programme last night.

• Options

[quote][cite]Posted By: Oliver Street[/cite]C’Mon Bananas Many Are Called but Few Get Up We’re Only Children Back Into the Future ..by Man[/quote] you werent at the Micky Jones tribute gigs were you, Oliver? Awesome. deke Leonard is a God. I like the welsh TV shows like The Magic Rhondabout and their films 9 and a half Leeks and Bridge over the River Wye

Would love to have been there. At least I managed to see Man in their heyday… nothing like them now unless you know anything different. You might be interested in this radio prog that I occasionally co-present with my old school friend Steve Davis, Mondays 22.00-24.00: http://www.phoenixfm.com/category/the-interesting-alternative-show/ Did one last night

• Options

Would love to have been there. At least I managed to see Man in their heyday… nothing like them now unless you know anything different. You might be interested in this radio prog that I occasionally co-present with my old school friend Steve Davis, Mondays 22.00-24.00: http://www.phoenixfm.com/category/the-interesting-alternative-show/ Did one last night

• Options
    Dunno about 5 things but I can name half of one - my wife (her Dad's Welsh).