Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

1800 nigels

13»

Comments

• As Sparrow said, we were let out straight away.

I was one of the few that stayed, and was able to get on a train straight away.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]nope they sold out to late to be offered bottom tier,and were a few short of selling top tier anyway

It was sold out, but by the end we all wished we hadn't gone.

As for the bottom tier not selling, unfortunately too many fans still believe that Millwall is still an intimidating place, however with cowards walk now in place, you thankfully don't even have to come face to face with them any more.

What time did they let you out?

There were so few palace left by the final whistle that the police just let them stroll out. They were leaving in their hundreds from the 2nd goal onwards.

Brilliant.

So were we mate but we still didn't see London Bridge until about ten to six!

They left in bigger numbers before you lot. You had much more still standing after the 4th than they did after the 3rd.

Police just let them all out onto the main road and up the walkway until the final whistle when they controlled access to the station platform a little more. God knows why they didn't let you lot leave onto the main road either, perhaps they've learnt from last season.
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]As Sparrow said, we were let out straight away.

Was surprised to see that so many of those that stayed applauded your team off!
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]As Sparrow said, we were let out straight away.

Was surprised to see that so many of those that stayed applauded your team off!

It was probably to show some unity, I certainly didn't.

Other than a 10-15 minute spell in the 2nd half, we simply didn't look to show any heart, it was almost as if they wanted Burley out.

If you can't motivate your players for a Derby game, you don't deserve a job.
  • edited January 2011
    SLL

i dont mind you on here TBH alot of what you say has a sense to it and your delivery of banter is quite humerous

but please dont talk to the stripeys on here about your game vs them P****s invite them on to the Pink Lions site or go on to holmsdale

where their ultras can try to big up their sth london child and old man beating credentials
  • Were the palace ultras there?

Surely a player doesn't need motivation for a derby game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Were the palace ultras there?

Surely a player doesn't need motivation for a derby game.

Some were. Their flag was pulled down 15 minutes from the end and off they left. Other palace have accused them of being the ones who ripped out a few seats after the 3rd goal and lobbed them forwards...hitting their own fans. Can't say I saw any seats being thrown but did notice a lot of ripped out seats after the final whistle.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    but please dont talk to the stripeys on here about your game vs them P****s invite them on to the Pink Lions site or go on to holmsdale

where their ultras can try to big up their sth london child and old man beating credentials

That's fair enough.
  • what did those seats ever do to anyone how violent..
  • Yeah, but those seats were asking for it nolly, so 40 of them turned up and rushed the seats, who were too old/young to fight back. Seats didn't stand a chance - but were clearly asking for it.

Another victory to put on the Palarse colours. I think that makes 2 (TWO) now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yeah, but those seats were asking for it nolly, so 40 of them turned up and rushed the seats, who were too old/young to fight back. Seats didn't stand a chance - but were clearly asking for it.

Another victory to put on the Palarse colours. I think that makes 2 (TWO) now.

Bit like some of Shitehursts seats a few seasons ago against us i seem to remember!
  • Sorry, don't get you there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Sorry, don't get you there.

Last couple of times we played them at theirs their stadium finished with less seats than it started with.