Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England 2018 Presentation

Comments

• Options
    spanish radio reporting russian have won
  • Options
    press association reporting we didn't make final 2
  • Options
    Russia and Qatar.

henry winter's tweeted that its a backlash against our media.

to go out in the 1st round is a joke.
  • Options
    i think spain has got it
  • Options
    Bollox.
    Russia haven't even built the stadiums yet.
    FIFA can toss off.
  • Options
    Apparently we've been knocked out at the first round!
  • Options
    fuckin joke

foreign c*nts
  • Options
    ScrewFix....official sponsors of the 2018 Fifa World Cup
  • Options
    Russia.

I can't wait for the NOTW allegations. Pretend oligarchs bribing FIFA officials?
  • Options
    wankers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how many backhanders involved there
  • Options
    think prince william will be more gutted than anyone
  • Options
    2018 - Russia.
  • Options
    Time to use our media to expose every ounce of corruption in FIFA... wankers
  • Options
    Wonder how many bribes that took....
  • Options
    It was pathetic watching grown men grovel to a bunch of chancers for the World Cup.Panorama and those brummie twats last night didnt helpStank like eurovision England will never get a world cup.
  • Options
    what a load of shit
  • Options
    It was pathetic watching grown men grovel to a bunch of chancers for the World Cup.Panorama and those brummie twats last night didnt helpStank like eurovision England will never get a world cup.
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Time to use our media to expose every ounce of corruption in FIFA... wankers

My thoughts exaclty.

One things for sure, there's a few Russian brasses who have done their bit for the motherland.

Oh, and whoppee do - Qatar get the next one. No stadiums, no legacy, not much of a population, not much of a history of football - BUT POT LOADS OF CASH!!!

CORRUPT TO THE CORE.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big footballing legacy in Qatar.

Corrupt feckers.
  • Options
    Our media are a bunch of tossers, dirty brummies didn't do any favours either. Carry on like this we won't be hosting the cup again for a very long time.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with the BBC programme or the trouble in Birmingham - there has been football violence in St Petersburg recently. The voting system is a farce, as was the decision to announce 2022 at the same time.

I blame Beckham.
  • Options
    Why should the media be blamed for exposing people for doing wrong?
  • Options
    I agree that deciding the 2022 bid at the same time was stupid.
    You think the media and violence the other night did not play any sort of role? Not saying it was the primary factor but definetly a contributing one.
  • Options
    It is now time for the Journo's in this country to do their job, coming 3rd is a joke ,

fair play the ruskies have never had it and for that reason i think it is right that any country that has not held the world cup should gain it over a country that has had it.

The problem i have is that FIFA is a political party based on cheating,corruption and punishment and it needs removing and re shaping

but mark my words nothing will happen no one will investigate no one will speak out loud because Swiss Law protects them.
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks this was anything to do with 1.BBC or 2. The Brummies, is very very deluded.
    This was decided a long time ago and I will pick up my £30 winnings (big I know) because of it!!
    Money rules - that is football in the modern age im afriad people!
  • Options
    [cite]Post[/cite] * IA
    * CommentTime5 hours ago

quote# 17

Posted By: se9addickI love the audacity of Qatar's bid. Using a mercanary (Zidane) who has really no connection to your country other than you could pay his price. They should get the World Cup just for that.

You're saying that Algeria isn't in the Middle East? That was the impression I got from the ads.

Of course Algeria isn't in The Middle East. It's in North Africa.
  • Options
    the blame game can start now

but it is not the bbc's fault, it is not andrew jennings fault it is not the bid teams fault

it is because fifa is corrupt to the core, blatter and the next chief plattini will never ever ever let the english fa host the world cup.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Funny how the BBC reporter today seemed to be trying a little too desperately to over-compensate for the Panorama report.

Just before the announcement he claimed: ''At the beginning of the week you wouldn't have given the English bid a chance. But they've had a fantastic week and walking around the hotel where the FIFA officials are staying last night, you could see what a difference Prince William and David Beckham were making. They've been absolutely brilliant''.

Er, how could you see the difference they were making? Were they handing out free Rolexes, or something?

What utter , arse-licking bilge.