Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Family

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Yet ANOTHER reason for Anti-Royalist Republicans...  Shit Photoshop skills,  Grrrrr!
    Bit of a harsh description of Kate that mate.
    Oh come on!  I hope she is better with Paint3d...
  • Options

Sorry, wrong thread
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Sorry, wrong thread

I'd quite like him to rock up at the Palace.

Just not the royal ones.
  • Options
    edited March 12
    Can't see what all the fuss is about. The picture wasn't taken by a professional photographer and they tidied it up a bit or there would be comments on how poor it was. There is an advert doing the rounds showing footballers doing this in shots with multiple people. 
  • Options
    Can't see what all the fuss is about. The picture wasn't taken by a professional photographer and they tidied it up a bit or there would be comments on how poor it was. There is an advert doing the rounds showing footballers doing this in shots with multiple people. 
    If you're trying to reassure people that you're fine and all is well, sending out a picture that has been doctored probably isn't the best way to achieve that goal.

Loving all the memes though. 
  • Options
    edited March 12
    Rizzo said:
    If you're trying to reassure people that you're fine and all is well, sending out a picture that has been doctored probably isn't the best way to achieve that goal.

Didn't realize the purpose of the picture was to allay the concerns of conspiracy theorists. Thought it had something to do with mothering Sunday. 
  • Options
    edited March 12
    The coalition against conspiracy theorists, become conspiracy theorists 🤣

Peak CL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To the vast vast majority of us, we couldn’t give a monkeys about what is basically a mother’s family picture of her with her children. Big deal. It’s become an issue because the royal firm very carefully and strictly control every photo that’s issued into the public domain. Of course they have no control over external photographic sources but anything released by the palace needs to be officially sanctioned. The fact that this “escaped” via Kate and was edited to boot has caused a stir. Does it matter ? Does it fuck.
  • Options
    To clarify, I don't believe a word of all this nonsense. As I said, I'm just loving the memes!
  • Options
    Worrying ain't it?  Two wars on our doorstep, turmoil and misery all over the globe, Trump OR Biden FFS!

Then closer to home, cost of living woes, 1/5th of working age adults on the sick or not bothered to work and still every fucker from around the world is trying to join the party on this wee island!

THEN this nothing bollocks!

At least we are winning I suppose.
    if it was the 1300's France would be invading!
  • Options
    What??????

The French invaded at lunchtime? The sneaky Galic barstewards!
  • Options
    Worrying ain't it?  Two wars on our doorstep, turmoil and misery all over the globe, Trump OR Biden FFS!

Then closer to home, cost of living woes, 1/5th of working age adults on the sick or not bothered to work and still every fucker from around the world is trying to join the party on this wee island!

THEN this nothing bollocks!

At least we are winning I suppose.
    I had no real idea what this was about, so I read up on it. Absolutley incredible fuck all story, SJ, I quite agree. Highest tax burden on the working man in history and people worry about this. Weird fuckers. 
  • Options
    No, that one was definitely genuine!
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Rizzo said:

Didn't realize the purpose of the picture was to allay the concerns of conspiracy theorists. Thought it had something to do with mothering Sunday. 
    Yes but only as a distraction from pegging Saturday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    swordfish said:
    Rizzo said:

Yes but only as a distraction from pegging Saturday 

• Options

Yet another crushing blow for the street credibility of cardigans