Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Family

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:
    "Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother's Day. 
    Which all sounds perfectly reasonable, but for one thing: Their family business is all about carefully managing the image of their family. Either Kate has messed up by swerving the press office or the press office has messed up by not properly ensuring the provenance of the images they are issuing. 
    agreed
  • Options
    I reckon it had something to do with the one on the other side with his fingers crossed...
    The girl on the other side has her fingers crossed too, albeit her other hand is partially covering them.

What a thoroughly odd series of events. No wonder social media is doing it's thing and coming up with all sorts of guff. It's all just a bit strange. 
  • Options
    I am definitely not going to get involved with, or exacerbate any wild speculation or rumour-mongering.  

Definitely not.  

Because there's nothing worthwhile that can come of "noticing" something on the picture and then commenting on it.  Nothing at all.   

So I won't make any speculation or wild assumptions based on what can be seen in the photo.  I mean, they issue a photo pretty much every year to coincide with family events, such as birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas and so forth.  

Usually lovely, smiling pictures that show the Prince and Princess of Wales in the way in which they want to be seen.  Happy, loving, caring, settled, bright, interesting, contented, cheerful, untroubled people getting on with their lives and nurturing their family as best they can.  

Always the same.  Every time.  Different compositions each time.  But the same, general ambience, aura and mood.  A family projecting family values.  

So, I wonder why she's taken her wedding ring off this time..? 
  • Options
    They've locked her up like Britney haven't they. #FreeKate
  • Options
    Honestly think they’ve pissed around with the settings on a new Pixel and it’s done weird things with Best shot 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I am definitely not going to get involved with, or exacerbate any wild speculation or rumour-mongering.  

Definitely not.  

Because there's nothing worthwhile that can come of "noticing" something on the picture and then commenting on it.  Nothing at all.   

So I won't make any speculation or wild assumptions based on what can be seen in the photo.  I mean, they issue a photo pretty much every year to coincide with family events, such as birthdays, Mother's Day, Christmas and so forth.  

Usually lovely, smiling pictures that show the Prince and Princess of Wales in the way in which they want to be seen.  Happy, loving, caring, settled, bright, interesting, contented, cheerful, untroubled people getting on with their lives and nurturing their family as best they can.  

Always the same.  Every time.  Different compositions each time.  But the same, general ambience, aura and mood.  A family projecting family values.  

Perhaps she is suffering from swollen fingers and it is uncomfortable. She may be on drugs that cause them to swell.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

Because she would definitely send a signal about the state of her marriage in this way.

You do write some absolute guff sometimes.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

Because she would definitely send a signal about the state of her marriage in this way.

Not easy for someone in her position to get a message out there at all. I think the missing ring is a very valid observation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clearly she's a cyberman. They're well known to be allergic to gold.
  • Options
    Yet ANOTHER reason for Anti-Royalist Republicans...  Shit Photoshop skills,  Grrrrr!
  • Options
    Following on from Welling's result at Yeovil Saturday.

https://x.com/wellingunited/status/1767153682263543899?s=20

• Options
    Yet ANOTHER reason for Anti-Royalist Republicans...  Shit Photoshop skills,  Grrrrr!
    Bit of a harsh description of Kate that mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Because we are subjects and most of us pay to keep the Royal family going, the Royal firm want the masses to wave their flags on Royal occasions and give them privacy when they are proving they are very ordinary people, who are only Royal because of being in the right place at the right time?

Harry wanted privacy yet also wanted the publicity when it suited and the money.
    When King Charlie was Prince of Wales he gave William and Harry millions from the Duchy of Cornwall money making institution.

Does it matter what's wrong with Kate ?
    Well about as much as that other soap opera, East Enders when Dirty Den and Angie were having a row. (Last time I watch it so can't give any current characters !)

Both William and Kate are under pressure because of Harry and Megan doing a runner. They now have a small squad to chose from since Queen Elizabeth death, Harry and Megan going stateside and Andrew being a dirty old man. 5 down including Kate and with King Charles having cancer of some descriptive they are short of Royals who are capable to step up.

Anne and William are the only fit royals and the firm may have to get a Euro Royal loan.

My Danish mate Claus tells me Brigette the Duchess of Gloucester was born into the Danish Royal family and is  having a fitness test as I type this.

Carry on up the Windsors.
    Was Sid James in that one 🤔
    Have you seen Kate? 

I mean, not recently, I presume, but you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Because we are subjects and most of us pay to keep the Royal family going, the Royal firm want the masses to wave their flags on Royal occasions and give them privacy when they are proving they are very ordinary people, who are only Royal because of being in the right place at the right time?

Harry wanted privacy yet also wanted the publicity when it suited and the money.
    When King Charlie was Prince of Wales he gave William and Harry millions from the Duchy of Cornwall money making institution.

Well about as much as that other soap opera, East Enders when Dirty Den and Angie were having a row. (Last time I watch it so can't give any current characters !)

Both William and Kate are under pressure because of Harry and Megan doing a runner. They now have a small squad to chose from since Queen Elizabeth death, Harry and Megan going stateside and Andrew being a dirty old man. 5 down including Kate and with King Charles having cancer of some descriptive they are short of Royals who are capable to step up.

Anne and William are the only fit royals and the firm may have to get a Euro Royal loan.

My Danish mate Claus tells me Brigette the Duchess of Gloucester was born into the Danish Royal family and is  having a fitness test as I type this.

Have you seen Kate? 

I have seen Kate but then I got distracted by her sister's...
  • Options

Have you seen Kate? 

I should've said healthy not fit !
    You have just highlighted that I said William and Anne are fit 🤦🏻‍♂️

TBF both Kate and Zara are fit but we digress...
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

Thank you for your considered comments. If I mentioned "sending a signal", then I apologise. 

If, instead, I asked a question as to why she'd removed her wedding ring, then it would be because I'm interested in the opinions of thoughtful, intelligent contributors. And perhaps also yours. 
    apologies, I meant patronising guff.
  • Options

Quite funny first time round
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

Thank you for your considered comments. If I mentioned "sending a signal", then I apologise. 

If, instead, I asked a question as to why she'd removed her wedding ring, then it would be because I'm interested in the opinions of thoughtful, intelligent contributors. And perhaps also yours. 
    "Patronising"?  Crikey, what a big word.  Do you know it means talking down to people.  Well done, you. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

"Patronising"?  Crikey, what a big word.  Do you know it means talking down to people.  Well done, you. 
    What about faux intellectual patronising guff?

You've been carrying it off well for years. 
  • Options
    I thought chizz was taking the piss, is why I laughed at his original comment. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Definitely not.  

I thought it was clever and amusing.  Vintage Chizz.