Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Family

Comments

• Options
    I enjoyed one in particular (because it might actually be true) that its all about William sleeping around and that their relationship has broken down completely. There was that whole #Princeofpegging thing a year or so ago where there were lots of allegations that he was having an affair with baroness someone-or-other (who, by the way, looked like Kate had been put in a microwave) and that it was because she was willing to peg him whilst Kate wasn't. 
    The rumour was Rose Hanbury:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a26930018/rose-hanbury-marchioness-cholmondeley-facts/
  • Options
    I enjoyed one in particular (because it might actually be true) that its all about William sleeping around and that their relationship has broken down completely. There was that whole #Princeofpegging thing a year or so ago where there were lots of allegations that he was having an affair with baroness someone-or-other (who, by the way, looked like Kate had been put in a microwave) and that it was because she was willing to peg him whilst Kate wasn't. 
    I remember reading that, googling pegging and wishing I hadnt
    Isn't that how you decided on your username?
  • Options
    I enjoyed one in particular (because it might actually be true) that it’s all about William sleeping around and that their relationship has broken down completely. There was that whole #Princeofpegging thing a year or so ago where there were lots of allegations that he was having an affair with baroness someone-or-other (who, by the way, looked like Kate had been put in a microwave) and that it was because she was willing to peg him whilst Kate wasn't. 
    “Because it might actually be true”. 
  • Options
    I enjoyed one in particular (because it might actually be true) that it’s all about William sleeping around and that their relationship has broken down completely. There was that whole #Princeofpegging thing a year or so ago where there were lots of allegations that he was having an affair with baroness someone-or-other (who, by the way, looked like Kate had been put in a microwave) and that it was because she was willing to peg him whilst Kate wasn't. 
    “Because it might actually be true”. 
    I meant there might be an element of truth to it. In that multiple rumours of him cheating and the effect on their marriage might be a reason for him to hide out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    I'm so pleased that the Palace has released a picture of the Princess with her three children. That will definitely stop all speculation in its tracks.
    Definitely. 

Kate may be a common Essex girl with a dodgy Uncle, similar to her husband William with his uncle who is persona non Grata but a common royal practice may have reared it's ugly head 🤔😱

When you have generations of a family who have married 1st cousin's of course you will have issues. Check out the guilt Charles Darwin felt with following this line of keeping it in the family 🙄

Or In the digital age of 'photoshopping' or 'Fauxtography' a manipulated image to keep the subjects happy.🤷🏻‍♂️

The quid pro quo is, we pay you to live in Luxury for the rest of your life but you have no private life and the media demand to know when you had your 1st period or five knuckle shuffle. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I'm so pleased that the Palace has released a picture of the Princess with her three children. That will definitely stop all speculation in its tracks.

The quid pro quo is, we pay you to live in Luxury for the rest of your life but you have no private life and the media demand to know when you had your 1st period or five knuckle shuffle. 
    …..or both with that level of interbreeding. 
  • Options
    Non royal girl marries Prince of Wales, knocks out a few kids and then has marital problems due to Prince of Wales extra marital shenanigans. Gets isolated from Royal family and….well you know the rest. Sound familiar ? 
  • Options
    Non royal girl marries Prince of Wales, knocks out a few kids and then has marital problems due to Prince of Wales extra marital shenanigans. Gets isolated from Royal family and….well you know the rest. Sound familiar ? 
    Time to get Elton out of the cupboard?
  • Options
    What exactly happened here. 

The Royal family released the photo, press started using it, no one noticed anything untoward. Royal family tried to revoke the photo prompting sugestions and investigations into whether its photoshopped or not. Appears it is photoshopped (badly) and so further fuels rumours about their marriage failing.

Is that right?
  • Options
    edited March 11

The Royal family released the photo, press started using it, no one noticed anything untoward. Royal family tried to revoke the photo prompting sugestions and investigations into whether its photoshopped or not. Appears it is photoshopped (badly) and so further fuels rumours about their marriage failing.

Is that right?
    I'm not sure the royals tried to pull the photo. It seems to have been the press agencies, who discovered it had been photoshopped and put out a kill notice on using it.

From The Guardian:

After its release, the photo was recalled by photo agencies including Associated Press, Agence France-Presse and Reuters, which put out a “kill notice” to halt their distribution of the picture.

“At closer inspection, it appears that the source has manipulated the image,” the AP notice said. 

• Options
    edited March 11
    Appalling job by the PR team.

Just leave the statement as it was, she's had an operation, she'll be recovering etc.

The weird photoshppped picture was such a daft move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most press agencies have a policy not to use photoshopped images unless they can say exactly what change was made and why.
  • Options
    edited March 11
    Rizzo said:

Is that right?
    I'm not sure the royals tried to pull the photo. It seems to have been the press agencies, who discovered it had been photoshopped and put out a kill notice on using it.

From The Guardian:

After its release, the photo was recalled by photo agencies including Associated Press, Agence France-Presse and Reuters, which put out a “kill notice” to halt their distribution of the picture.

“At closer inspection, it appears that the source has manipulated the image,” the AP notice said. 

I see. That makes sense. 

Not to be a killjoy but a lot of the latest models of phone cameras have a feature where when you take multiple versions of a shot it automatically merges them together to get everyone looking their best (smiling, looking at the camera etc) I suspect this is what's happened here. Slight movements between shots have meant they haven't merged perfectly and so a few inconsistencies have been spotted when usually photos aren't given that level of scrutiny.
  • Options
    Kate has apparently claimed responsibility for the photoshopping. Or at least the AI pretending to be Kate has...
  • Options
    "Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother's Day. 
  • Options
    "Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother's Day. 
    Leuth, would be good to understand why you LOL'd the statement. Just so that in the fullness of time we can see how stupid conspiracists generally look.  
  • Options
    I reckon it had something to do with the one on the other side with his fingers crossed...
  • Options
    Which all sounds perfectly reasonable, but for one thing: Their family business is all about carefully managing the image of their family. Either Kate has messed up by swerving the press office or the press office has messed up by not properly ensuring the provenance of the images they are issuing.