Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******-The 2010/11 Football Betting thread-*******

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I've been using this site for too long :) to win a decent amount I think it's got to be accumaltors, unless you have a bit of money you can always pick say 5 or 6 selections and do doubles and trebles etc but that will increase your stake money aswell.

Follow my selections mate and you will be up at the end of the season...... up all night crying more like :)
  • Options
    Increase your stake, reduce the teams.

Also, get into Goals Galore - a lot more success with this. Also means your accy will be going until the FT's.
  • Options
    I keep my accys to 3/4 teams and try to look about for value.

had some succes in the last few weeks apart from saturday where i had 1 draw and 3 defeats.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Increase your stake, reduce the teams.

Also, get into Goals Galore - a lot more success with this. Also means your accy will be going until the FT's.

Just out of internest how many teams do you normally go for in the goals galore bet?
  • Options
    Have more success with 3 games, but can never resist putting in the extra game at better odds!

Normally just do Championship & League 1, as that seems to be where all the goals are. Last week only 3 teams out of the 24 in the Champ didn't score.
  • Options
    Thought you would say that I think I'll start doing 4 teams from now. I think your right with regards to where the goals are scored I think cup games are quite good to bet on to.
  • Options
    Had £5 on under 2.5 goals at odds of 2.5 for our game. Was confident about that with our cup record and it being at home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Does anyone have any other strategies besides these accumulators?

I know about laying the draw and insuring with backing 0-0/no goalscorer. Wondering what other techniques people use though I guess people might be unwilling to share winning formulae :)

I quite like the goal handicap bets as they represent value if you look around. For example last midweek in the Spanish cup Madrid were 1/20 and Barca were 1/16. No one is going to touch that unless you've got about 50k to bet with. But Madrid -1 and Barca -1 in a double was almost evens. They both won 5-1, printing money!
  • Options
    My Goals Galore bet for the weekend:

Saints v Peterborough
    Norwich v Leeds
    Accrington v Stevenage
    Crewe v Rotherham

Can get 9/1 for 4 fold GG accys at Ladbrokes. Will be having £50 on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]My Goals Galore bet for the weekend:

Saints v Peterborough
    Norwich v Leeds
    Accrington v Stevenage
    Crewe v Rotherham

Sorry I'm at work so can't check, but how does Goals Galore work? How many goals have to be scored for you to win your bet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Basically just both teams need to score, doesn't matter what the result is. I normally go through the League tables and see whch teams have the most goals involved in their games.
  • Options
    Blackpool v Wolves has to be included surely JT?
  • Options
    I had it down but Blackpool cost me last week with their 0-0! Just out of principle i'm not touching them.
  • Options
    Is there a Goals Galore coupon on the Ladbrokes site, or did you not do it online?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]My Goals Galore bet for the weekend:

Saints v Peterborough
    Norwich v Leeds
    Accrington v Stevenage
    Crewe v Rotherham

Never done goals galore before but thought i'd have a go this week....I picked the exact same 4 games, spooky
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Is there a Goals Galore coupon on the Ladbrokes site, or did you not do it online?

You can do it with a few bookies. I know that Laddy's do it in shop, and Coral & Betfred do it online and in shop. Not sure about others.

There will be a 'goals goals goals' coupon if you go into Coral
  • Options
    Gone for a £600 win (imagine..) in goals galore, just a fiver..

Blackpool wolves
    Bolton newc
    Doncaster swansea
    norwich leeds
    watford reading
    plymouth brent
    rochdale swindon
    southampton peterboro

risky are the last 3 imo! but great odds
  • Options
    Outside Acc 94-1 :)

Derby
    Middlesboro
    Plymouth
    Colchester
    Northampton
    Torquay
  • Options
    cardiff
    qpr
    oldham
    shrewsbury
    12/1
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Gone for a £600 win (imagine..) in goals galore, just a fiver..

Blackpool wolves
    Bolton newc
    Doncaster swansea
    norwich leeds
    watford reading
    plymouth brent
    rochdale swindon
    southampton peterboro

risky are the last 3 imo! but great odds

I'm imagining.... and i'm living the dream!! :O :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice!!
  • Options
    Get in Well done
  • Options
    Also had £5 on Jackson to score 2 or more at 34/1 and £20 on him first goal at 11s. Unbelievable! :)
  • Options
    That's just greedy now mate. I wish I backed Jackson first goal like I did previous game. Well done mate.
  • Options
    Good day for me.

£5 on both teams to score in

Blackpool v Wolves
    Arsenal v Spurs
    Norwich v Leeds
    Southampton v Peterborough
    Bolton v Newcastle

Won £48.51. On Paddy Power just as a normal multiple. Their goal galore special only seemed to include Prem games.

Also had £1 on Jackson to score two or more at 33/1.

Had £1 on Ambrose to score first, got it back as he was out injured. Shame as Palace went 1-0 up through a penalty, he would have taken it I think.

Lost £5 on another bet, but a profit of £77.51 paid for tickets and food today with a bit to spare.
  • Options
    Anyone have Barcelona to win 15-0?

8-0 up with 20 odd minutes to go.
  • Options
    Nah, had them to win 12 - 1.
    Cant see the other mob scoring though.
  • Options
    See, Goals galore the way forward!
  • Options
    GG picks for this weekend;

Reading v Leeds
    Wimbledon v Stevenage
    Dover v Aldershot
    Morecambe v Crewe
    Barnsley v Watford
  • Options
    Put my free £5 bet I won on Sporting Bet on Luton.

How much will that win JT?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!