Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******-The 2010/11 Football Betting thread-*******

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea HT/FT
    Shakhtar v Arsenal - over 2.5
    AC Milan v Real - under 2.5
    Bayern

Around 10/1
  • Options
    whats all this over and under stuff??
  • Options
    Goals.

Basically for there to be more than 2 goals (Shakhtar v Arsenal) , or less then 3 goals ( AC v Real)
  • Options
    Just seen the Arsenal team... it's on the weak side shall we say with Chamakh and Sagna rested in addition to the above absentees.

Think I may duck out of tonight, my only dead cert is a Chelsea walkover and there's no value at all even on the handicaps unless you go silly above -2. They don't need anything special and will be saving themselves for a crunch game at the weekend.
  • Options
    Chelsea need to up their game
  • Options
    A barren night tonight then. Quite glad I left it, my silly 8-fold still has some chance but I'm pleased i've left tonight alone so far! Least you're still counting your quids from last night Nicholas / JT!
  • Options
    Had Arsenal ht/ft stupidly!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]A barren night tonight then. Quite glad I left it, my silly 8-fold still has some chance but I'm pleased i've left tonight alone so far! Least you're still counting your quids from last night Nicholas / JT!

You were right def a day to leave alone really. Looking at Saturdays game's now, premier league and championship look very tight this weekend, might have to stick to FA Cup which is always dodgy. I'm trying to forget about tomorrow's game but for some reason I'm sure I will still waste at least a tenner.

Also just saw you had a good treble come in yesterday aswell. well played
  • Options
    FA Cup is a minefield and from an initial glance the bookies are having a laugh at some of the pricing. Walsall may be terrible and bottom of L1, but they are away to newly promoted Fleetwood who sit outside the play-off's in the BSP. You can't even get 2/1 on fleetwood!

I think besides using Man U my weekend's betting will be done abroad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]FA Cup is a minefield and from an initial glance the bookies are having a laugh at some of the pricing. Walsall may be terrible and bottom of L1, but they are away to newly promoted Fleetwood who sit outside the play-off's in the BSP. You can't even get 2/1 on fleetwood!

I think besides using Man U my weekend's betting will be done abroad.

FA Cup is too much of a lottery to bet on.
    I'd even be careful of Man Utd as their odds will be low and they've got a few injuries and Wolves are playing quite well recently.
    Nothing stands out in the Championship either. Definitely a weekend for European football betting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not a great wkend for betting ur right but im gonna have a tasty treble on....

Blackburn to beat Wigan
    Sunderland to beat Stoke
    Middlesbrough to beat Palace

7/1
  • Options
    Had a good 5-fold tonight :) (so glad I waited to see Juventus' line up before crossing them off!)

Very good week this one.
  • Options
    Picked 6 random games to score over .5 goals in the Europa Cup at £3 a treble (£60 stake for £90 return)...

Three of them were 0-0...!!!

Every other game had a goal...!!!
  • Options
    We are 5/6 with Coral tomorrow, that is outstanding value
  • Options
    dread to think how much some of you bet over the course of a week....
  • Options
    Charlton
    Peterborough (away at Stockport)
    Huddersfield (away at Cambridge)
    Brighton -1.5 (home to Woking

nailed on!
  • Options
    JT, dont fancy a couple of squid on Hythe @ 7/1?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]dread to think how much some of you bet over the course of a week....

So do we mate
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]JT, dont fancy a couple of squid on Hythe @ 7/1?

14/1 with Hills online
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]JT, dont fancy a couple of squid on Hythe @ 7/1?

14/1 with Hills online

lol im gettin good value at corals i see
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get your pennies on Gerrard to score first with paddypower.

Paying 90 for your 10, and if he doesn't score first but scores anytime they will refund your bet (money back special)
    VERY good deal
  • Options
    chelsea wont concede
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Charlton
    Peterborough (away at Stockport)
    Huddersfield (away at Cambridge)
    Brighton -1.5 (home to Woking

nailed on!

So let me get this right, you are betting on Charlton, away from home, in a cup match? MADNESS!!

In all seriousness though, that bet should win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]dread to think how much some of you bet over the course of a week....

Less than you probably spend on nappies, food and other general baby stuff ;-)
  • Options
    a few unders (2.5 goals) for me tomorrow:
    Hammer/Brum
    Sunderland/Stoke
    Blackburn/Wigan
  • Options
    Just in case anyone is interested Anyinsah to score the first goal with Bet365 is a monster 8-1 and Jackson is a big price at 20-1 with Paddy Power, Not sure either will start but at least if they dont you should get your back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]We are 5/6 with Coral tomorrow, that is outstanding value

Totally agree, think we are huge tomorrow!
  • Options
    Over 2.5 goals acc in each of these games
    Bournmouth V Tranmere
    Corby v Luton
    Dartford v Port Vale
    Plymouth V Swindon
    Stockport v peterboro
    Brentford v Aldershot

pays about 35-1
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Currently working out a large favourites accumulator for small gain as is my usual. Will dabble with the following, one will always let you down, let's hope I exclude the right one!

Man Utd, Brighton, Carlisle, Peterborough, Celtic, Livingston, Olympiakos, Twente, Inter

At the moment, on instinct P'boro and Inter won't make the cut and MU are dodgy.

I have to say I like the look of Sunday's fixtures rather more (La Liga especially) so I will be using Saturday as a small speculate to accumulate.
  • Options
    4 Match goals galore bet. 9.5/1

Barnsley v Leicester
    Coventry v Leeds
    Middlesboro v Palace
    Derby v Portsmouth
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!