Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Films that make men cry

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Plenty of films that I have watched that leave lumps in the throat but the only ones I have actually shed tears for are Marley & Me and War Horse.

Must be an animal thing!
  • Options

I cry at everything these days, Toy Story 3 had me uncontrollably blubbing for about 10 minutes!

I'm the opposite but Toy Story 3 has me very close to tears every time I watch it.
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

ET
    Up
    The Champ
    Kramer Vs Kramer
    Earthlings (documentary)

UP? Explain that one please
    I haven't seen it but many people say it is a very touching animation film.
    One of my favorite animated films of all time by far. The end is very touching but hasn't quite made me cry. A must see!
  • Options
    Not a film, but the end of Blackadder Goes Forth, I'm welling up just thinking about it
  • Options
    Great thread this, already posted earlier, discussing with my wife and daughter sat in the kitchen, have to agree with The Return of the King, you get hit with Aragorn seeing Arwen and then he says to the hobbits "you bow to no-one".
  • Options
    Faggots the lot of yer.
  • Options
    Here we go....
  • Options

Hachi: A Dog's Tale .. the closest I've ever come to crying at a film, it was a battle I somehow came out on top from... It's a tearjerker to say the least (based on a true story)

On that theme the Japanese film 'Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog'.
  • Options
    For a mix of emotions Man on fire.

Blood and guts for the most of it, the end with the young girl got me.

Marley and me. Was on a plane watching that....
  • Options
    I watched the Green mile at the cinema with my ex and her parents. I've blubbed like a child

The only other film that has got me like that was the pursuit of happiness - again starring Will Smith.

I will also admit I think I shed a tear at Glory starring Denzel Washington. The scene where he is being whipped and is crying really affected me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not seen it till today, but they re-showed the episode of Futurama about the dog....i was a quivering wreck, must be because 12 months ago yesterday one of my GSD's was put to sleep and i would gladly do all I can to have her back. Other films that get me are Green Mile, Gladiator, and the episode of Only Fools where they find 'the watch' and then walk into The Nags and people start clapping....get's me everytime...and yes the last episode of Blackadder Goes Forth...at the end i have to walk away from the room. Life makes me cry more though!!!
  • Options
    I had a tear at the scene in Mama Mia when Glenn Close sings Slipping Through my Fingers while getting her daughter ready to get married.

The ending of the American Civil War film Glory had me teary.
  • Options

Earthlings. What man'kind' does to animals.
    earthlings.com/

Me too. Couldn't manage to watch it all in one go, took three sittings.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

https://youtu.be/QefqJ7YhbWQ
  • Options
    Skyfall when James Bond's Aston Martin gets shot to bits....
  • Options
    Still Alice.
  • Options

Still Alice.

Alice, Alice, who the fuck is Alice