Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Huge lottery pay outs.
    Instead of giving one person more millions than they could ever possibly need, why not give loads of people a maximum of say 5 million
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Negative people... bore me senseless and make me count to ten...

They make me count to minus ten.
  • Options
    No we dont ;-)
  • Options
    Could'nt of put it better Ash!
  • Options
    "People who Jesus boots with no socks - Urrrrrgh"

I don't want to start an arguement but does Jesus really kick people with no socks? If so, he has become one of my pet hates.
  • Options
    Americanisms.

It irriates me a lot when people talk about British TV series as "seasons". Probably says more about me than them but still.
  • Options
    Dunno if I've mentioned this before, all cookery programmes and people who think cooking is art, it is not, it is grub! Nothing more nothing less!
    Its all drizzle this, drizzle that, Poncey gits!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]"People who Jesus boots with no socks - Urrrrrgh"

I don't want to start an arguement but does Jesus really kick people with no socks? If so, he has become one of my pet hates.

Quality :-)
  • Options
    Bonus tracks on cds that just mean you end up with a load of silent time. It's doubly bad when they turn up on a shuffling ipod. Either put the extra track on properly or don't bother at all. They are invariably rubbish anyway.
  • Options
    People that Can't spell lose, it's not loose.
    Measuring a person's height in metres, It's feet and inches.
    Not indicating at roundabouts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lifers who can't just ignore a clear WUM who spouts off crap , why bother posting on that thread when the clown is looking to get a reaction and for you to bite......
    Its really not that difficult to ignore

Although by posting this am I becoming as stupid as the biters
    Hmmmmmm
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    My blackberry continually duplicating posts
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    When your on a packed train and some to$$er has put their bag on the seat next to them. When you ask them politely if you can sit there they then get all stroppy as if your in the wrong!?! Then when the to$$er has to get off they don't say 'excuse me' and just expect you to get out of their way. I will sit there until they say 'excuse me' otherwise im not moving. Im starting to sound like Larry David ;-)
  • Options
    At the supermarket checkout, "do you want any bags"? Of course I do, I'm not Stretch Armstrong.

I wouldn't mind if I thought it was a genuine environmental thing, but I'm sure the supermarkets have just recognosed it as a way of cutting costs.

• Options
    Over the top political correctness.
  • Options
    Twats at Amida gym who lift a few weights and then walk up and down for 5 minutes staring in the mirror. Same place, those who clear their nose in the shower or make loads of grunts sitting still in the steam room. Same place, those who sit on a running machine reading or watching tv. Same place, those who drive round and round trying to park at the door.
    Don't know why I go really....
  • Options
    People who let their dogs sit/sleep on the furniture, pikey gits!
  • Options

People who get brave when they've had a drink

Adults talking in baby talk

People who think they are 'hard' for eating in a cafe.

Camp People

Slow walkers

People that say 'like' before every sentence. Usually students.

African women that sing loudly for no reason.

Train ticket insepctors.

for eating in a cafe?
  • Options
    thats digging out an old post but yeah you know the type, post all over facebook how they've been up the cafe. usually millwall or west ham supporters. they also tell us everytime they go for pie and mash. pwoppa geezers.
  • Options
    "Are" instead of "Our"
    Where, were, we're.
    There, their, they're.

And so on...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The bastards that did this to my son's pride and joy: