Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

edited May 2010 in Not Sports Related
1. Sales staff in clothes shops asking you if you need any help when you are enjoying browsing at prices, styles and sizes and just want to be left alone to shop (this makes me want to never go back and is a stupid tactic)
2. Waiters & Waitresses who come up to you and ask if everythings alright when you have just placed food in your mouth (this makes me want to pretend im choking and blame them)
3. People who answer their mobile phone as if they dont know who is calling them when its come up on the screen (this doesnt make me feel angry in any way but its just annoying)

your pet hates?

discuss....

Comments

• Options
    People who when driving and intend to turn left swing right first as if they were driving an articulated lorry. This does not include articulated lorry drivers.
    People who chew gum.
    People who think the smell ofstale sweat is attractive. .... WASH
  • Options
    People who spend ages looking at their ringing phone to see who it is, rather than just answer the bloody thing
    People who have stupid/long ringtones
  • Options
    Adverts
  • Options
    It's got to be middle lane drivers.

Inane so called friendly chat by sales people on phone, false bonhomie,......want to pretend they have known you for years! The TV NatWest is doing it at present...ugh!
  • Options
    Bus Drivers
    Cold Callers
    Call Centres
  • Options
    People who get on a half empty train when there are loads trying to cram on behind and immediately stand right by the doors
    People who walk slowly
    People who drive slowly
    People who listen to music on their mobile....on speaker

my list could be endless....
  • Options
    millwall
  • Options
    People who say "Skedule", "Everyfink" or "Haitch"
    People who don't acknowledge you when you've let them out, given way to them, held a door open for them...
    Chuggers.
    God botherers - or to be more precise, "Me botherers" - why do so many religious people feel the need to convert others to their beliefs? I don't trawl around the neighbourhood at weekends offering redemption if people convert to Addicksism.
    People who think they are so important that others will want nothing more than too look at them. Typified by Glastonbury goers who race to the front for a piggy-backed flag waving session and so-called footie fans who spend most of a game in the crucifixion pose shouting for others to support the team. These self-obsessed ninnies should be banned from all public events and forced to undertake a massive amount of therapy to sort their id problems out.
    People who use the term "pissed" when they really mean "pissed off". The former should be exclusively reserved to mean drunk.
  • Options
    4. People who circulate your email address to sad spamming cnuts resulting in a million emails a week with the same title
  • Options
    5. The fact that when you fill out an internet based form you have to select your country as the United Kingdom and not England
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Driving - I can not stand people who tailgate me, understandable if your doing 40 in the fast lane of a motorway but when there is no alternative and you have a 1.0L Corsa stuck to your bumper with some horrible 17 year old **** at the wheel, nothing really annoys me more. I would kill over it.
  • Options
    English people who talk like Americans, goddammit, that sucks, you moron etc
    and then there's people who say I'm confuzled. Just shut up.
  • Options
    white kids who talk like black ghetto kids
    as choice said but the ones that dont even ket you get through the door before they are on your back
    poxy office speak
    Cyber warriors
    the fact that police have to waste time patroling bus stops in force

i could go on for hours but i wont
  • Options
    Very small pieces of soap that you are given in some hotels
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited June 2010
    People eating loudly ot talking with food in their mouth.

People who share their conversations on the phone with the whole train carriage.

Lorrys on Motorways apparantely completely blind to the fact cars also use the road.

People saying things like ''Is your head a little bit sore this morning?'' in a silly voice, when you are suffering a monster hangover.

People in the gym going completely over the top and grunting.

Agree with everything Eltham said too.
  • Options
    'Crocs' shoes
  • Options
    People who get brave when they've had a drink

Adults talking in baby talk

People who think they are 'hard' for eating in a cafe.

Camp People

Slow walkers

People that say 'like' before every sentence. Usually students.

African women that sing loudly for no reason.

Train ticket insepctors.
  • Options
    People who use the forefinger and middle finger of each hand to suggest speech marks.
  • Options
    Hamsters, Gerbills and Guinea Pigs for starters. Not a big fan of Rabbits either but not really on my hate list.

Coat....
  • Options
    People who come into the bar in a pair of £150 plimsoles, a shirt with a crocodile on it, clutching an I- phone, and then ask you how much every drink in the place costs...

And I am with G_Wood - bloody crocs...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    people on facebook that have silly names, or actually change them every week to something silly Example John 'the gerbil blower' Smith!!

ps that person was made up I don't know a John smith who loves gerbal chin nuts!!

as someone mentioned further up people who when turning left in a car swing to the right as if they are driving a artic!! nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrr
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]People who use the forefinger and middle finger of each hand to suggest speech marks.

People who use the middle finger instead of flicking a proper v.
  • Options
    People who walk down the street with their mobile phone in their right hand but listen to it on their left ear...
  • Options
    People who are telling you about a phone conversation and make the phone shape with their hands as if they are talking on the phone. I know what talking on the phone means, I don't need a friggin mime!! They don't say 'I was driving down the road....' and do a steering wheel mime do they!!!!

Idiots!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]People who walk down the street with their mobile phone in their right hand but listen to it on their left ear...[/quote]

They may be deaf in their right ear and have no left hand. Unlikey but possible so don't get annoyed at other peoples armless indiosyncracies; save it for something really annoying, such as throwing litter out of cars.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: better red than dead[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]People who walk down the street with their mobile phone in their right hand but listen to it on their left ear...

They may be deaf in their right ear and have no left hand. Unlikey but possible so don't get annoyed at other peoples armless indiosyncracies; save it for something really annoying, such as throwing litter out of cars.
    What if you haven't got a car...?
  • Options
    As a self confessed old fart since the age of 12 I'm not even going to start on this thread.....except to say that I could happily have mown down my fellow passngers at the airport the other day who simply cannot stay behind the white line around the baggage carousel and feel that it will in some way help the process if they wander up 5 mins after me, stand right in front of me with their chavvy 7 year old who then insists on trying to lift a 25kg suitcase, eventually giving in, by which time both parent and child have been dragged 10 feet down the carousel causing maximum damage to several peoples shins and in which time my own flipping case has gone past.

[deep breaths...]
  • Options
    I hate England flags with company logos on them.
  • Options
    The combination of shades and umbrealla is a very effective way to broadcast to the world that you're a bellend who doesnt even know what what the weather is doing. I'd not allow men umbrellas if I had my way, but that seems unfair since the vast majority of the people who are unable to use them safely, are females.
  • Options
    yuppies and the royal family