Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pet Hates

Comments

• Options
    Jesus boots and white socks...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]People who get on a half empty train when there are loads trying to cram on behind and immediately stand right by the doors
    People who walk slowly
    People who drive slowly
    People who listen to music on their mobile....on speaker

my list could be endless....

Don't suppose you're a bird Eltham? I think if you are we could be very happily married!

Also agree with Middle Lane Drivers - hanging's to good for them.

Modern Management Terminologly - my boss thinks it's perfectly alright to use the term "blue sky thinking" - it isn't. Also, just finished filling in my annual appraisal (sorry, Performance Management Report). It's full of rubbish about Competencies and Behaviours, makes my blood boil.

Late trains - from the start of October to the end of March, every year without fail, my morning train from New Cross to London Bridge is late. Sometimes 1 minute, sometimes 10, but everyday without explanation or apology. This is not good enough.
  • Options
    It changes week by week. At the moment it's the BBC tennis coverage. Why do you always have to see shots of the players' "connections" in the stands. You know, the Williams sisters' Mum's best friend's cousin's baby sitter. Who cares. You watch a footie match on the telly they don't show us a shot of Wayne Rooney's mother-in-law do they? Formula 1 is going the same way - I'm really not that interested in Lewis Hamilton's bint. OK, that's a lie but how thick did she seem when they interviewed her? Could you really stand that going on in your ear for more than [insert your own timescale here].
    Rant over, I'll get my coat....
  • Options
    people who become experts or fans of sports overnight.
    Prime example:
    2008 wimbledon final when everyone suddenly knew the ins and out of tennis and watched the greatest sporting spectacle they've ever seen (or watched their first tennis match).
  • Options
    Everything listed above and:

People who talk by waving their hands around, particularly when they are sat next to me on the train but having a conversation with a someone halfway up the carriage.

People that stand at crossings waiting for the light to change but don't bother to press the little button.

Horrible dog owners that don't pick up their pets crap so that walking anywhere further than your front door becomes like navigating a minefield.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]I hate England flags with company logos on them.

Mine is England flags with anything on it apart from the red cross on white background.

Also disability fascists in mobility scooters who think that they have the right of way to bomb down the pavement in their motorised Davros chariots. If you say anything to them they pull the "I'm disabled" card.
  • Options
    Those ponces that walk around with their jumpers over the shoulders and knotted at the front...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    People who stand chatting in shop doorways.
    Shop assistants who do not greet, thank and then say goodbye to customers.
    Stuff that comes in oversized boxes (steady! - that's not what I meant) or that is ridiculously over packaged.
  • Options
    Women who use the word "so" as conversational fullstops.

Buses that are supposed to run every 10-12 minutes, take 25 mins to arrive and then wait at every stop for 2-3 mins to "regulate the service".

Music outloud via a mobile phone.

Bar staff who have no comprehension of who has been waiting longest and just serve the person directly infront of them.

Slippers.

The e-harmony advert. Especially the couple who look like brother & sister.

Crazy delivery windows. 7am - 10pm etc.
  • Options
    The sound of coin spinning to a stop on any given surface. I-T-M-A-K-E-S-M-E-W-A-N-T-T-O-K-I-L-L.

Idiots who have their keypad sound enabled when texting/calling. Why? Just, why?

Bad breath. There's absolutely no reason on gods clean earth why you can't avoid it.

Looking for and not finding something on a shelf in B&Q then asking a store person if they have said item in stock only for them to go and look EXACTLY where you just did. DOYOUTHINKIMTHATFRIKKINSTUPIDTHATIDIDNTLOOKTHEREINTHEFIRSTPLACEARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Graham Norton/Alan Carr/That one off Strictly. There's no reason to be that gay and camp. If you are, fine, there's just no need to be THAT gay and camp. Ok?

Liars.

Gastropubs. What the XXXX is a Gastropub? Bell-ends.

I could go on all night...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Using a stapler and finding there are no staples in it

Typing a long sentence then looking up to find you had caps lock on.

That utterly banal emails segment on the Football League show.
  • Options
    Lizzy Greenwood Hughes
    Steve Claridge (aside from these two, i quite like the Football League Show, Rosenior is ok as is Manish)
    Andy Townsend
    David Pleat
    infact itv football coverage in general

Simon Jordan
    David Sullivan
    MK Dons in general- especially Pete Winkelman

Traffic Wardens
    Jobs Worths
    Piers Morgan
    Amanda Holden
    Peter Andre/Jordan
  • Options
    All the things already listed...plus hundreds more; I better not list them or it'll be the longest post in history and will just get me wound up!
  • Options
    rubbber necking twats who hold up the traffic on either side of the motorway so they can have a good look at the flashing lights and smashed up cars that have been involved in an acccident and caused the 2 hour delay to my journey ... just farking drive on you stupid carnts
  • Options
    Ben (Eastenders)

Bowling shoes
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: G_Wood[/cite]Ben (Eastenders)

Fat Boy Eastenders
  • Options
    ITV- they cancel The Bill but commission rubbish like Britains Got Talent. Amanda Holden judging talent is like the cast of Hollyoaks judging acting.
  • Options
    people who follow like sheep,particularly those who go around with
    logos on their chest like "abercrombie & fitch" who sound like an estate agent. why o f@cking why?
  • Options
    Estate Agents
    Travel Agents
    Cold callers
    Mong heads who don't shut my garden gate when they had to open the shitting thing to get down my garden to post a arsewipey takeaway leaflet though the letterbox
    Anyone who can't fit a vehicle into a parking bay of proportionate size
    Bin men
    Nightclub security staff
    Masses watching football or boxing in a pub near me (similar to the man who didn't like the tennis overnight experts)
    Mincers
    Men who straighten their hair
    Women who shout/cry for attention when drunk
    Middle lane drivers
    Tailgaiting
    Drifting at roundabouts
    Checkout staff seemingly racing the chip & pin machine to say 'enter your PIN please'
    Using the term 'PIN number' what the fuck do you think the N stands for?
    Fishing for sympathy
    Parking on grass
    Male bar staff
    Millwall
    Tottenham
    Ignorance of ones own poor driving ability
    People who dodge rounds
    People who are old enough and medically fit to drive who don't have a licence, yet expect lifts
    Vegetarians
    Those who look to find offence in any given statement or situation
    Banks
    Politicians
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Estate Agents
    Travel Agents
    Cold callers
    Mong heads who don't shut my garden gate when they had to open the shitting thing to get down my garden to post a arsewipey takeaway leaflet though the letterbox
    Anyone who can't fit a vehicle into a parking bay of proportionate size
    Bin men
    Nightclub security staff
    Masses watching football or boxing in a pub near me (similar to the man who didn't like the tennis overnight experts)
    Mincers
    Men who straighten their hair
    Women who shout/cry for attention when drunk
    Middle lane drivers
    Tailgaiting
    Drifting at roundabouts
    Checkout staff seemingly racing the chip & pin machine to say 'enter your PIN please'
    Using the term 'PIN number' what the fuck do you think the N stands for?
    Fishing for sympathy
    Parking on grass
    Male bar staff
    Millwall
    Tottenham
    Ignorance of ones own poor driving ability
    People who dodge rounds
    People who are old enough and medically fit to drive who don't have a licence, yet expect lifts
    Vegetarians
    Those who look to find offence in any given statement or situation
    Banks
    Politicians
    Worryingly for you, they're pretty close to mine. I've got about eight thousand more, like - but they're definitely all on me list.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Threads on internet sites that depress me by reminding me of life's irritations :-)
  • Options
    Depraved minds think alike mate
  • Options
    umbrellas
    those small suitcases that people drag around behind them
    people who walk along reading books/papers
    mobile phones
    those jeans that ride around under peoples arses
    decorating
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Amanda Holden

thought she looked hot tonight on Britain's Lack of Talent.
  • Options
    Everything in the 55 posts above.

And the Welsh
  • Options
    People who have dirty dark brown pisses in a toilet (not urinal) and don't flush
    Screwed up kitchen roll/tissue
    Dog shit on football pitches/pavements
    Children in pubs after 2pm (more so parents who go on all dayers and leave their vermin offspring unattended in pubs)
    PR's
    Peugeots, Citroens, Renaults and Chryslers
    'The School Run' - now this is possibly the single reason, more so than games consoles, why the UK has such high childhood obesity
    Sunbeds
    Fat women
    Mobility scooters
    People who are intolerrant of other peoples cultures
    Belgians
    The Dutch
    The French
    Kwik Fit/Chain garages/main dealers
    Being corrected in a pub that serves Pepsi instead of Coke
    Thick people hiding behind Dyslexia (an actual, outright insult to those who suffer from it without bringing the matter up at every opportunity)
    Petrol station cashiers on a go slow
    People who come up to me when I DJ and ask for 'something for the old ones' or when asking for a song trying to sing it
    Weddings
    Horses on main roads
    The fat, opera singing slug from the go compare adverts
    Wimbledon fortnight
    Eastenders/Coronation Street
    Britains got Talent/The X factor (in medievel times, townsfolk used to bring out the mentally afflicted to be pointed at and laughed at. Oh how we've moved on)
    Non-Irish drinking Guinness on March 17th for 'the craic'
    Cod in Sauce
    KFC
    Morris Dancers
  • Options
    Your pet hates?

My finger up his arse!
  • Options
    People who insult other people's accents.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]rubbber necking twats who hold up the traffic on either side of the motorway so they can have a good look at the flashing lights and smashed up cars that have been involved in an acccident and caused the 2 hour delay to my journey ... just farking drive on you stupid carnts

People who just don't get it that rubber necking is an entirely natural response. It's the most interesting thing most people will see all day - of course they want to look.

[cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Your pet hates?

My finger up his arse!
    Absolute quality :-)
  • Options
    People that say Arks instead of Ask. Shut up.

People that sniff incessantly. Just blow your nose. Simple.

People spitting. Scum.

Footballers nicknames. i.e Lamps, Crouchy, etc. Mugs.

People that arks you a question. You give them a 100% correct answer, then they go and arks someone else. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!