Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2010 FA Cup Final

13»

Comments

• Options
    Lampard warming up nicely for a world cup penalty shootout..
  • Options
    FA will hope no one from FIFA is watching. What'll that pitch look like after 4 weeks of matches?
  • Options
    Thought Chelsea fans were embarrasing today from what i could see. Hardly any celebrations from them when they saved a pen, scored a goal & lifted the trophy. plastics.
  • Options
    I wanted Pompey to win and it looked like the gods were smiling on them. They wasted their good fortune unfortunately.

At least it wasn't Chelsea v Man Utd.
    Last week I realised that actually I didn't care who won the title out of these two. They are both one and the same to me.

Question: If there's a league match between us and Portsmouth in 2011/12, which league will it be in?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]Lampard warming up nicely for a world cup penalty shootout..

We will lose in the quarter or semi-finals due to either:

a). A stupid red card offence for Rooney
    b). A bad injury to Rooney
    c). A penalty miss
    d). A dodgy penalty against us
    e). A 'volleyball goal' against us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]I wanted Pompey to win and it looked like the gods were smiling on them. They wasted their good fortune unfortunately.

At least it wasn't Chelsea v Man Utd.
    Last week I realised that actually I didn't care who won the title out of these two. They are both one and the same to me.

Question: If there's a league match between us and Portsmouth in 2011/12, which league will it be in?

Premier League.

I've been loading up on happy pills
  • Options
    This league Jimmy. I know what your saying i feel that Arsenal and Liverpool are very similar dont win much but play supreb football (usually) and their fans really do think their clubs are the best in the world. However most top four fans around here have never actually been to watch their team play.
  • Options
    Nice to see that cheaters don't prosper after all.

I thought it was Pompey's day after the amount of luck they were getting but turns out I was wrong.

Fair plays to their fans for staying behind in the end though, I doubt Chelsea fans would have done that if Pompey had won the cup.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]This league Jimmy. I know what your saying i feel that Arsenal and Liverpool are very similar dont win much but play supreb football (usually) and their fans really do think their clubs are the best in the world. However most top four fans around here have never actually been to watch their team play.
    Liverpool? Do me a lemon - they are pony to watch - take Gerrard and Torres out of that side and they would be utterly dismal.