Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A 'thank you to the Charlton staff' thread

13»

Comments

• Good service,well done to everyone.
  • Yes well done to all.
  • Well said AFKA - never had any problems with the Ticket Office staff - always friendly, courteous and not without humour. Well done all.
  • From twitter

# Prior to leaving for Swindon, the players have visited the commercial centre to thank staff for hard work over the past few days (MW) #cafc

# One fan who just called the commercial centre got a surprise - goalkeeper Rob Elliot answered the phone! (MW) #cafc
  • Does that mean all the players have parked their cars at the ground and does that mean they will be arriving back at the Valley late tomorrow night.....? hmmmmmm.
  • NB must remind Ketman Snr to leave the CCTV on so he can load up any "incidents" on youtube
  • well lets hope it wont be scenes a la Millwall!
  • could do with a newer set of wheels, may pop down there later !!
  • I have to weigh in and agree. Obviously, it's not often that I've had to call upon the help of the commercial centre (or the shop, now that I think about it), but both have provided exceptionally good service to me any time I have.

They've always been quick to provide service that is well and truly above and beyond to a fan from far away, and who may not be able to make use of typical ticketing procedures!

Finally, I was delighted with the help that I got last year when, with Henry's prompting, I was able to have a birth announcement placed in the programme, and the club was nice enough to send along a few copies to me.

Always as polite and helpful as can be -- club-wide. One of the reasons that I've grown so fond of the club...
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]From twitter

# Prior to leaving for Swindon, the players have visited the commercial centre to thank staff for hard work over the past few days (MW) #cafc

# One fan who just called the commercial centre got a surprise - goalkeeper Rob Elliot answered the phone! (MW) #cafc

players getting an overnighter in Swindon for a night game rather than leaving first thing....pushing the boat out !
  • Sponsored links:

• I can feel a caption comp coming on
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]>[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_698937 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]FERRERO_ROCHER.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Henry you certainly know how to entertain at the ambassador's ball.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i love this man (on the left)

Dailly is talking to Norris from Corrie ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Wel done lads

all hang around behind the good looking blonde...:o)
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i love this man (on the left)

Dailly is talking to Norris from Corrie ?

The wonderful Dave Archer. Top man and fan.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's the blonde I was talking about!