Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A 'thank you to the Charlton staff' thread

Comments

• Signed.

Especially that tasty blond who was in the 3rd booth along on Monday morning.
  • Agree a well done to the staff.

When i finally got through yesterday i asked to cancel my VG and when she asked why i went into a rant about Steve Waggott.

She was so polite and helpful I was persuaded to think about it for 24 hours.

Im still cancelling but she was a nice lady anyway.
  • Completely agree. I think - across the piece - the club is very lucky to have such good and loyal staff.

*tips glass to the unsung heroes*
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]Signed.

Especially that tasty blond who was in the 3rd booth along on Monday morning.

Fantastic.
  • edited May 2010
    Thank you. Especially for persudaing me not to cancel my Valley Gold Membership when I had my rant about the Club's attitude to McLeod's accidental clash of elbow to head in the cup.
  • Absolutely first rate. I can't thank them enough as they've always gone that extra mile to help.
  • Good thread as the service I have received from the ticket office has always been polite, friendly and efficient, and it is important to give praise where it is due.
    The club should be proud of their staff's attitude in this department and I hope these comments are passed on to the relevant personnel so that they are aware their efforts are appreciated.
  • edited May 2010
    I've told my friend who worked in the window of the ticket office (the one with the long brown hair) so she can show the others

we're between us trying to work out which blonde girl you're talking about - as there were 2 both pretty!
    3rd window along - is that going in the direction towards or away from the shop and as you look at it!?! carter was going on about a blonde in the window yesterday too!
  • Yeah either of those 2 will do Suzi. In fact, both would be a bonus.
  • Even though they have already sold my season ticket seat for next weeks game I still echo your sentiments Dan.

Hope you all have a relaxing summer and we can all celebrate a promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Always professional and friendly in my book. Hope they have not read other threads and felt we were in anyway blaming them for the situation.

And imagine having to work under the constant threat of a pixie up rising. Not my idea of fun I can tell you.
  • edited May 2010
    I think she was 3 long going away from the club shop, so 3 along left to right. I don't recall another blonde, she must of been on the other end. I think the brunette next to the blonde was nice as well. It was too early on a Monday morning to be sure of all these claims.
  • I had an issue when I renewed my ST. Fellow at the counter (his name was Ravi) said that he couldnt deal with it at the time but would call me to confirm all was ok (I thought how many times have I heard that elsewhere).
    25 minutes later received a missed call on my mobile notification, then my home number rang, it was Ravi confirming everything had gome through.
    Good service
    Well done Ravi!!
  • I agree. The only issue with service that peeeed me off was the rudeboy serving behind the drinks counter in the north upper who had to work with his headphones on. Surely for a whole 15 minutes he could have given 50 pence a miss and done his job!
  • [cite]Posted By: petetheaddick[/cite]I had an issue when I renewed my ST. Fellow at the counter (his name was Ravi) said that he couldnt deal with it at the time but would call me to confirm all was ok (I thought how many times have I heard that elsewhere).
    25 minutes later received a missed call on my mobile notification, then my home number rang, it was Ravi confirming everything had gome through.
    Good service
    Well done Ravi!!

I have spoken to Ravi on countless ocasions and he is wicked at his job no doubt my hat goes of to him fantastic work this season mate.
  • The brunette who served me about an hour ago was very nice....

:-)
  • just popped into the commercial centre between client and hospital visits to drop off some boxes of chocs for the boys and girls.

Not much, just a little thank you.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]just popped into the commercial centre between client and hospital visits to drop off some boxes of chocs for the boys and girls.

You're like a big friendly bear really aren't you!

If you're in Dartford feel free to drop some off at my office
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]just popped into the commercial centre between client and hospital visits to drop off some boxes of chocs for the boys and girls.

Thats the way!
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]just popped into the commercial centre between client and hospital visits to drop off some boxes of chocs for the boys and girls.

You're like a big friendly bear really aren't you!

If you're in Dartford feel free to drop some off at my office

LOL and when you come to Kent be sure to drop some off at my place of business. To be honest wine goes down a bit better in these necks of the woods thanks Henry :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• as my old mum used to say ''there,s enough for the needy but not for the greedy''
  • Henry, you are a good man.
  • they are excellent and that can't be easy bearing in mind what's happened at the club with staff over the last year or so ... well done and thanks
  • Henry Irving, the original Milk Tray man.
  • "Posh" Rice Crispy cakes. : )
    Nice touch though Henry.

Well done to all the Staff.
    A difficult job done well and professionally.
  • The front line staff have done a great job and this thread is a nice touch.
  • Agree completely. Took ages to get through but once I did, having been gently admonished for forgetting my CON number* and then kindly reminded of it, nothing but helpfulness and efficiency, which has always been the case. Many thanks to you, ticket ladies.

*and apologies to number 156496 for the constant stream of changing password emails
  • Just want to make the point that it wasn't just ticket office staff that helped out. Bartrams staff, retail, accounts depts all got involved and helped with the operation.
  • Coming to this thread late, but have always had excellent service from the commercial centre. Would also like to mention Paul Ellison who I commincated with by e-mail last week and got an immediate positive response