Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets sold by Swindon

Comments

• Just done a quick total up of what's available to buy on the website (I'm bored at work) ~7k seats left
    (~2300 East, ~1700 North, ~140 NW, ~2860 West)
  • [cite]Posted By: CatAddick[/cite]Just done a quick total up of what's available to buy on the website (I'm bored at work) ~7k seats left
    (~2300 East, ~1700 North, ~140 NW, ~2860 West)

lol quality, haven't got my ticket yet better get cracking thats why i hate others saying they will get tickets!!!
  • If you lived in Swindon and diddnt go to this game you would be clased as a reclouse i can imagine. Why is our west stand not sold out i would have thought all the premiership fans would be back for the playoffs.
  • They're waiting to make sure we're 3-0 after the first leg before buying. No point going if we're not winning is there.
  • I know of several Charlton fans who got tickets in the home end this morning, only to be expected with such a pathetic allocation.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Well if it doesn't sell out there will be plenty of tickets in the home end for Charlton to buy won't there.[/quote]

What you said
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]If you lived in Swindon and diddnt go to this game you would be clased as a reclouse i can imagine. Why is our west stand not sold out i would have thought all the premiership fans would be back for the playoffs.

Thats where we will be sitting mate lol i think reason we havent got tickets yet is waiting for lines to be not so busy, also keep sending reminders to get a move on but im sure well get ours. was originally going to buy me and my cousins ticket but stepdad is going so said will get friend to sort out tickets so have to be in west stand, worst of it is i have sat in west stand more then north this season bad times :(
  • I think some of you are underestimating our support.
  • [cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]I think some of you are underestimating our support.

And vice versa as well, which is why plenty of home end tickets are going to Charlton fans this morning!
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]If you lived in Swindon and diddnt go to this game you would be clased as a reclouse i can imagine. Why is our west stand not sold out i would have thought all the premiership fans would be back for the playoffs.

Thats where we will be sitting mate lol i think reason we havent got tickets yet is waiting for lines to be not so busy, also keep sending reminders to get a move on but im sure well get ours. was originally going to buy me and my cousins ticket but stepdad is going so said will get friend to sort out tickets so have to be in west stand, worst of it is i have sat in west stand more then north this season bad times :(

Bad times indeed Johnny. I have seen that stand empty for most of the season and at Leeds it was almost full made me a bit sick really. I understand not being able to turn up every week cos of family and work comitments as everyone has them but to only turn up cos we are playing Leeds (or its the playoffs) is shocking (were were the west stand at Yeovil away) and im sure there were lots around you that day?? Correct me if im wrong but i come to see Charlton and whoever we are playing is just an oponent for the day so long as we win im not that fussed who we play. However living in Kent as you and i both do the organisation and general smotthness of the day is important cos if you miss the last train back your buggered. So i will probably be getting a lift to this one with my mates uncle to save money and time so really we are in the same boat i just dont have to sit with him lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• No we didn't underestimate your support, we just gave you the minimum we had to. This way, we get more Town fans in the ground!

We've sold 3,000 away tickets for your place by the way.
  • I agree Ru.

We should turn away fans and money if they havent travelled home and away since they were 12 years old.

Seeing a stand full made you feel a bit sick? Strange.
  • I have to say i vomited into row MM after the East stand caught my eye.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I agree Ru.

We should turn away fans and money if they havent travelled home and away since they were 12 years old.

Seeing a stand full made you feel a bit sick? Strange.

Thats not my point. My point is it just annoys me how some people turn up for certain games but are not prepared to put the effort in that some of us others do. However im not going to be able to change this as it happens at every club so your right WSS i might as well not bother.
  • lol Ru in fairness i dont get to half the games last 2 seasons due to finances etc so i pick out the games i would prefer to go to & also its more likely i can get someone to go with me to the bigger names, thats my perogative as long as we win thats all that matters and having more people is a bonus not really sickenning

Next season may try get a season ticket again regardless what division we in, anyone know whether you can pay of monthly for so many months? as would be easier then take in one lump sum & i know my cousin could afford it that way also
  • Just had a Facebook ticket sales update from the club.

So far, 11,500 tickets sold as of this lunchtime.

The other 3,000 should sell today and tomorrow easy.
  • STFC fella, what are the chances of ripping out those crappy seats and knocking up a temporary tin roof by friday?
  • ha ha !!

YOU'RE GETTING WET, YOU'RE GETTING WET, WE'RE NOT !!

Only joking fella. Our board have recently agreed a developer for the redevelopment of The County Ground. All the stands apart from the fairly new Don Rogers Stand will be knocked down and rebuilt starting sometime next season.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]ha ha !!

Only joking fella. Our board have recently agreed a developer for the redevelopment of The County Ground. All the stands apart from the fairly new Don Rogers Stand will be knocked down and rebuilt starting sometime next season.[/quote]

will not really be necessary in the third division
  • Sponsored links:

• You laugh about us getting wet, but like many others, I can honestly say that the game we played at your ground and got soaked is without doubt in my top 10 of greatest games I have ever been too. So I'm hoping for the same on Friday!
  • [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]ha ha !!

Only joking fella. Our board have recently agreed a developer for the redevelopment of The County Ground. All the stands apart from the fairly new Don Rogers Stand will be knocked down and rebuilt starting sometime next season.

will not really be necessary in the third division

Now there is a name from the past, I can still see Don Rogers jinking through the mud at the old Wembley to score against Arsenal, love an under dog!
  • Ads, who says we'll be in the 3rd division? ;)
  • anyone in the home end, fair play but i'd advise sitting on your hands 100% because one person thinks they're all that and you may not be going to wembley (or anywhere else for 3 years)
  • [cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]Ads, who says we'll be in the 3rd division? ;)

Since they started renaming the divisions again you've got promoted twice already!

Division 4 to League 1, it will be the "Championship B" next
  • Eaststandmike, I'm a little too young (28) to remember the great Don Rogers but my father never stops banging on about him! Apparently if he played today, he'd be worth 10 million ! lol

He left us and went to your friendly neighbours in South London I believe?
  • Isawleaburnscore, we were a Premiership team I'll have you know! lol
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]lol Ru in fairness i dont get to half the games last 2 seasons due to finances etc so i pick out the games i would prefer to go to & also its more likely i can get someone to go with me to the bigger names, thats my perogative as long as we win thats all that matters and having more people is a bonus not really sickenning

Next season may try get a season ticket again regardless what division we in, anyone know whether you can pay of monthly for so many months? as would be easier then take in one lump sum & i know my cousin could afford it that way also

Thats fair enough Johnny. I dont get to go to half of the games because of work comitments and family stuff too so im not trying to say i am there every week otherwise i would get a season ticket but i cannot guarentee i will be free every saturday as i work shifts. I wish you could pay per month for an ST but as far as i know it has to be payed in full when booking which is not that great for me either. I see your point though. It just winds me up to see that people who make the most effort possible dont get noticed but as i say i cannot change anything so my moan will end there mate lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]Eaststandmike, I'm a little too young (28) to remember the great Don Rogers but my father never stops banging on about him! Apparently if he played today, he'd be worth 10 million ! lol

He left us and went to your friendly neighbours in South London I believe?

Things were going so well then you had to bring age into it, OK so I am an old git ;-)

Lol, I am 52 so it was a long time ago I cant remember the exact year etc but I watched it with my dad on the old black & white tv and yes, Don Rogers was a great player.

As for who he joined after that I have no interest ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: STFC_Bloke[/cite]Isawleaburnscore, we were a Premiership team I'll have you know! lol

LOL good point mate you Oldham and who were the first 3 teams relegated from the prem in 1993 was it not??