Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon v Charlton playoff 1st leg ticket info

Comments

• do away goals count for for anything?
  • [cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]Many thanks stonemuse , 3k shame we cant have more . Whats your capacity now ?

27,111. We will need the rest though ;-)
  • Just got my home tickets. Bit of info for anyone that's thinking of ringing up this morning: I had eight in the queue in front of me and the whole call was under 12 minutes. Not bad given the circumstances I think.
  • Yeah I was 10th in the queue but only took 10 mins to get through. It did take me about 10 attempts to get onto the queue in the first place though, can't complain really.
  • Got my ticket block J!!!!!! Yes!!!! Getting my away tickets tommorow.
  • This is going to be one of the best atmospheres we have had in years.
  • edited May 2010
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36089

DETAILS ARE UP!

2000 tickets are they having a laugh?
  • only been given 2042 tickets ... what a joke!!
  • fucking shit,there go on general sale at theres
  • That's pathetic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are they taking the piss?!
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]only been given 2042 tickets ... what a joke!!
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]fucking shit,there go on general sale at theres
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]That's pathetic.

Why is it so bad? the ground only holds 14700 so to get 2042 isn't too bad really when you consider away fans at our place get 3000 out of a 27k ground.
  • That is a joke. How many does Swindon ground hold?

It should be at the very least 3,500.
  • the away stand holds more.
  • Probably because somebody on here said we were going to get 3,300. It's going to be chaos at the ticket office tomorrow morning! Il be camping out I think. :D
  • Finally got mine. Looks like I will be watching the first leg in a boozer
  • bugger thought we might have got the bit of the side as well so that we could get an atmosphere going, bloody no roof nonsense.

Im 'Valley Gold Mob' so im sorted
  • The away end can hold upto 3,300, we have the larger segment and they have given the smaller segment to home supporters.
  • How is it possible to give us such a poor number of tickets. We are not
    millsmall after all.
  • I hope Steve waggot decides to open half of the jimmy seed stand to our fans. Let's hope they give us more. I may be going on my own.
  • Sponsored links:

• No preference being given to people with an away ticket history. Are Charlton having a joke! Will be so annoyed if can't get tickets having been to so many away games (14) !
    Going to be pot luck who gets through on the phone
  • if we can sell them why not do that cray
  • Yes we should be tight with our allocation as they have been tight with there's.
  • southend addick - don't think your valley gold gives you any pref over any other season ticket holders
  • at least anyone with away purchase history can get a ticket,they will be gone by weds
  • To offer a slightly different perspective - it's nearly double the number of tickets than the away attendance at the league game there (1,073).

The club are in a no win situation given the time available, but hopefully those who have trekked all across the country (and that doesn't include me) are able to get there.
  • Will the valley away coach be picking up same places as usual you think?
  • Red Card holders with an away purchase history this season will also be eligible to buy up to the maximum number of tickets they have purchased for any fixture this term.

What happened to priority for those who have been to 4 or more away games ... does this mean that even those who have only been to one away game have equal priority?
  • I'm still waiting for my refund for the millwall away game
  • Looks that way stonemuse

I'm just gonna take the morning off work tomorrow and head down about half 8.